Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share a picture of my Pose... I call it "tragedy of the dark side" hope you like
bde18b324960670187fa6bff4afc2d13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
With the recent hot toys vader announcement, I was wondering if any of the board members were looking to sell their SS ESB vaders. I'm looking to buy one if the price is right.

Good thing you grabbed it. Sideshow's dates are all slipping lately. Hoth Luke delayed 5 months, Tauntaun and Han 3 months (so far). Etc.

Yeah I really didn't want to wait for them. Worst case scenario they could turn around and say "jk no more vaders, check eBay." But most likely another delay. There's not even a month up yet. And I ended up finding a mint exclusive vader for under $200. Pretty happy.

Glad to finally have a 1/6 vader. There's been a huge hole in my collection. I might be interested in one of your lightsaber/stand hook ups pixelpiper.

I don't what anybody says, I still think this is an awesome looking figure. The only thing that bothers me is the slightly oversized mask within the helmet, but it's not a major issue, and one I can easily live with.

And as for the height, he always appeared to be a larger than life character onscreen anyway, so that doesn't really bother me. And somehow it just feels appropriate that Vader looms menacingly over all my other figures. :)

I don't what anybody says, I still think this is an awesome looking figure.

Agreed. Apart from being large for 1:6 scale I think it looks great out of box. There are people who are pushing it further toward screen accuracy but to me it's already 95% there and they are fighting for the last 5%.

I missed the first SS ANH Vader so I got this one and intend to keep it despite the new HT Vader. In the end they all have flaws and quite frankly had I been able to get the first SS Vader for a decent price I would of been happy with him and wouldn't have gotten the ESB/ROTJ Vader.

I missed the first SS ANH Vader so I got this one and intend to keep it despite the new HT Vader. In the end they all have flaws and quite frankly had I been able to get the first SS Vader for a decent price I would of been happy with him and wouldn't have gotten the ESB/ROTJ Vader.

For me, the vader addiction is real and I'll prob buy all vaders from here on out. (Yes, I know hot toys will prob give vader the iron man treatment) I already have like five different big boss figures and two solid snakes. Some characters are just must haves, especially if the quality is there.

I have both sideshow vader Figures and I love them both. The only thing I changed on the first one was the capes to get a better drape effect. The ESB/Jedi one the only thing I want to change is the body suit. I wish sideshow used the original one as it looked great and prevents Vader from having the thin arms compared to his hands. I will get the hot toys version as well though since Vader is my favorite villain.

83b8ff1ca525b3cfc17bb623d2626900.jpg
if they fix the eyes and the mask on the episode IV HT version, I'll consider it. V and VI should be shiny.

received this bad ass yesterday ....its freaking awesome... i dont think i will need HT vader

Back