Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M O A R P I C S!!!!

Crazy thinking that after all this time my Sith are going to double in size within the next few weeks. :clap

I'm going through the same thing. Except I called the next day and was able to get charged and and she told me Friday (today) that it would ship out, yet I still haven't seen any shipping notice :impatient:

Coming on here isn't helping the wait either especially with some of these great photos

They're probably going through the boxes one at a time to make sure there aren't any bent tusks or frayed capes.

pointing-and-laughing.gif

Lforigno.

But his are also just cut and not hemmed. Tony Meis is the other go-to for the cape, but I think his may also be cut and not hemmed.

TonyMeis' custom Vader cape is hemmed. That's why it wasn't for me; it billows out too much still.
Much better than the ANH stock cape though, and the craftsmanship is superb. Personally, when I get this guy in hand, and if I decide it also needs a custom; then I'll just wait to see who makes a new one. More than likely both Tony and LForigno will be making new ones, I'm betting.

got mine in the today really nice figure but the belt and chest piece wont light up. called and was told to try new batteries, first figure i have ever had to call support on. sure hope it is the batteries or will have to send it back, disapointed for what it cost me.

got mine in the today really nice figure but the belt and chest piece wont light up. called and was told to try new batteries, first figure i have ever had to call support on. sure hope it is the batteries or will have to send it back, disapointed for what it cost me.

Did you remove the plastic tab first?

Got mine today. Great looking figure, but unfortunately there's a scuff mark on the forehead.

Just opened mine and I am very impressed. Everything was perfect and working out of the box. This will be the first Sideshow figure I won't have to mod the heck out of. Feels like a Hot Toys release upon opening the box with very little futzing involved. With Malgus also received this week SS is definitely 2 for 2 this year. Lets hope the streak continues with Wolffe as it looks like SS is living up to its potential with the Star Wars line.

Got him, but am a bit to busy to take pics, so you only get one of him straight from the box.

Needs some futzin' but Vader is top notch and the package deal is worth the price.

darth_vader_01.jpg

Got him, but am a bit to busy to take pics, so you only get one of him straight from the box.

Needs some futzin' but Vader is top notch and the package deal is worth the price.

darth_vader_01.jpg
Congrats Evil! Loving that shot with Luke and the Emperor!

darth_vader_01.jpg
Luke looks incredible. It's with the Emperor that the height seems a little much (don't think he dwarfed him to that degree). Regardless, great looking figure. Can't wait to get mine.

Back