Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile, I just bought the Medicom 2.0 and moved on with life....

(It's marvelous, by the way)

They probably read this thread and saw all the "flaws" and went back to the drawing board....

Sideshow is clearly ****ing with us :lol

I was pretty excited when I saw Vader in the title of yesterdays newsletter only to find a weak statue instead :monkey2

Statue looks pretty cool, but then again, I don't collect statues...

My sentiment exactly. It really does look cool. The swap out heads and arms are a nice touch... but I can do all that and more with the eventual 1:6 piece.

Sideshow needs to release another tease, but this time one that inspires praise and excitement rather than boring analysis.

So was there an imminent announcement on this fig expected? I thought someone said something about a newsletter mention of a preorder... oh well. Maybe I dreamed it.:dunno

This fig is going to compete with PF droids for longest time from announcement to in-hand.

I'm gonna wait until its revealed then give up and ignore it.

:rotfl

I am beginning to lose interest. Simple as. For the Vader, I may just plump for the Medi 2.0 and I can easily be happy that the original '89 BAT came out so very well.

There are far to many other things that can take my time and money, rather than on two lines that are moving so slowly, they might as well be moving backwards.

Nothing yet Sideshow?...

288e5732_tumbleweed004gi3.gif

Nothing yet Sideshow?...

Honestly, if they release what they have shown so far, they might as well put a brick in the SSC shipper. It'll get a similar response judging by the comments.

If we have to wait another year to get a 100% nailed DX Vader, it's time well spent...

Although just judging by the non-fixes (or too-little fixes) of things like the Snowtrooper hood and IG-88 head, I'm not really sure SSC listens to pre-release gripes.

I guess im part of a small demographic that went ****ing ape **** over the Vader shown at SDCC!!! I can't deal with the wait!
I can't nit pick at the figure. Looks like Vader to me, so I'll be a happy customer.

Where the heck is this!!? I want the best Vader possible but damn SS, taking forever.

I think HT is waiting on the next figure to see how Luke does in the long run. Seems they may have made too many of them.

Back