Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
before, he had to squad and bend over a bit to fit in. (thats what she said you perverts :lol)
x5cy38.jpg

NOW Vader can stand upright in my shelve, if just barely!

Perfection:

2h6h6dd.jpg

i74eit.jpg

This is what I used, but i lowered the "peg" thing by about 0.4 mm.

I do NOT recommend doing that and just replace the abdomen section LOL, that was a ***** to pull off. But now he ís pérfectly in scale. AND HE FITS :LOL

I have the midsection of the tt narrow shoulder in front of me it has the nob that connected it from the midsection to the chest is that the only thing that you had to cut

I did but it's not nessisarily needed. Saves about 3 or 4 extra mm. But then it becomes a cutting glueing thing. I recommend just taking it as it is and exchange it. Not rereally worth the hassle. :)

Stellar. And you should be really proud of the work you've done to get it to look this good.

Thanks a lot! Was primarily glueing heating and cutting I did though.. not like I did a complete paint job :)

Of all the mod's I like the hand the moSt :lol just am really happy to be able to have him right handed in the esb reveal pose! :rock

I did but it's not nessisarily needed. Saves about 3 or 4 extra mm. But then it becomes a cutting glueing thing. I recommend just taking it as it is and exchange it. Not rereally worth the hassle. :)

cool thanks. I noticed how small the midsection is to the stock vader. wow you must of had to put like lots of tape to thicken it up to match the original stock midsection

Back