Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great pics, there, Momaw and Verbal.

:exactly:

Think Vader looks pretty good in comparison with the troops (height wise).

When you look at the pictures posted from the movie the smaller troopers in the film are the same size as the sandtroopers and snowtroopers SS made, so it isn't out of scale if you assume he's standing next to the smaller of the troopers in the Empire. Also given the difference in size we can assume by this time the Empire was getting troopers from the general populations of star systems. Would be an interesting story about what happened to the clones? Did they live out their lives or was there a purge at some point?

:gah: I assume I'm in this boat since it's been 5 days now since I was charged. When I spoke with Kathy on Friday she had said mine would ship 'today or Monday.' So I wonder if that actually wasn't the case. Guess I'll have to check with them again.

Well this boat is getting filled I'm in it as well. FullMetalHippie were you charged also? I was gonna chat with them today but you did that already and I'll probably be told the same thing.

UPSMan, I was charged Thursday. It's been in "shipping soon" status since Tuesday. It's too bad they don't ship according to the order of pre-order. I PO'd about 5 minutes after Sideshow posted the for sale sign. Malgus is coming from BBTS tomorrow so he'll tide me over until the real Sith Lord arrives.

Well this boat is getting filled I'm in it as well. FullMetalHippie were you charged also? I was gonna chat with them today but you did that already and I'll probably be told the same thing.

Just got off chat. According to Elisse mine is shipping today. I don't usually get my notice until the evening so I'll know for sure later tonight. So it doesn't hurt to chat with them to find out for sure.

When you look at the pictures posted from the movie the smaller troopers in the film are the same size as the sandtroopers and snowtroopers SS made,

I just went through all three movies yesterday and while there are some short troopers, there's no scene showing any that are as short as SSC's troopers appear next to this Vader. The shortest are usually at least a half helmet taller. Most are taller than Luke and in the movies Luke is taller in proportion to Vader than the SSC troopers.

Just saying.

For all those waiting… Last year my DX12 didn't ship until at least 1.5 weeks after my card was charged. There were also shipping delays and stock shortages and customs problems then too.

UPSMan, I was charged Thursday. It's been in "shipping soon" status since Tuesday. It's too bad they don't ship according to the order of pre-order. I PO'd about 5 minutes after Sideshow posted the for sale sign. Malgus is coming from BBTS tomorrow so he'll tide me over until the real Sith Lord arrives.

Yea no kidding I PO'd within 20 mins or so. I'm also like maybe 6-8 hrs away from them?(if that means anything).. I should have gotten Malgus too or Wolffe to hold me over for the Dark Lords arrival. Congrats on Malgus hope you enjoy him he looks bada$$

Thanks BatBrain for the info, let us know if you get that notice, hope you do. Ill chat with them before I go into work then, maybe get lucky.

I thought I'd be happy with just my Flosified ANH Vader, but the pictures in here made me think otherwise. Vader has been ordered. :gah:

He has arrived.....:)

11935744345_c724550651_c.jpg

11936019303_975150f96e_c.jpg

11935742485_a40e019a6c_c.jpg

11936192624_f8cc183682_c.jpg

Some comparison shots to my Hurricane Vader. The brighter one shows the height difference more but not as much of a height difference then I originally thought there would be....

11936197894_691a1805b4_c.jpg

11936587906_b6d55044ba_c.jpg

Ok last few and I'm done with my camera happy pics!! Review vid will be up on the tube later today. I love this figure by the way.

11936023033_c064e6944b_c.jpg

11936023813_ae00481bc1_c.jpg

11936196034_817ff155d8_c.jpg

Back