Statue Sideshow Dinosauria Mosasaur Statue/Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, that's a tall order anymore.

I'm a little curious about the size myself..I wonder how it will stack up to my 1:15 Tylosaurus by Shane Foulkes ?

If it's cheaper piece could be around 12" tall ? I'm thinking like the Tupuxuara. A smaller piece would also make sense to me since last we heard they might be upping production of pieces next year.

I hear you Blade, but one can always dream & hope, no? But if we are not to get larger formats across the board, SS should at the very least release the REX in lager scale, as the original release is no bigger than the Carno. Not right man. Yet, just happy this line is still going.:clap:clap:clap

I hear you Blade, but one can always dream & hope, no? But if we are not to get larger formats across the board, SS should at the very least release the REX in lager scale, as the original release is no bigger than the Carno. Not right man. Yet, just happy this line is still going.:clap:clap:clap

Too true.

Would be cool if he was released in 1:15 or so..same for the Trike. The last Rex by Krentz was around 1:20 I think. The Carno has to be 1:15 or 1:10 . He wasn't near the same size as Rex was.

Wonder if we'll hear a release date this month ? Would be odd if it just went up for order with no warning right ?

The length of Mosasaurs is said to be about 18 meters...a big kind of pre-history sea animal. I think it makes sense if the company makes the statue in big size.

I wish we knew a price and release date, also a full picture. I have a little extra left over from my Christmas Bonus and I want to see it, because I have been so close to buying the Dilophosaurus a few times.

I really thought it would be released in January originally. Seeing as when it was revealed. But we've yet to get anything else. Could be June before it shows up..if so it will be really hard to release the new Rex and Trike in the same year.

well this doesn't bode well for getting 3+ pieces this year. I figured we would have received a reveal for this piece a few months ago then it would be out this month..looks like this one might not be out til 2nd or 3rd quarter.

Hello everyone. I'm disappointed about the Sideshow Dinosauria team :( . I do not understand why they had to show us a picture of Mosasaur half?? they have shaken us, and then let it go (honestly do not understand their strategy:(. Been 2 months and sideshow did not give us a complete picture?????????.'It is absurd!!!.

PS, t-rex Maquette, and Triceratops will launch next year??

Hello everyone. I'm disappointed about the Sideshow Dinosauria team :( . I do not understand why they had to show us a picture of Mosasaur half?? they have shaken us, and then let it go (honestly do not understand their strategy:(. Been 2 months and sideshow did not give us a complete picture?????????.'It is absurd!!!.

PS, t-rex Maquette, and Triceratops will launch next year??

I'm more interested in seeing these... But next year?!!! As in 2015?!!! :dunno

If their strategy was get us all excited and wound up so we pounce when it appears..I'd say they are doing a marvelous job of it. ;)

All I meant was if we have to wait for this one so long it will be hard for them to use the same time frame to released the other pieces we know are coming.

Unless this one just appears ready sell with no waiting in the next month or so.

This may be the destiny of all dinosaurian fans... Long long wait. I think I need to get used to it. Even I know the fact that it makes you cherish the new item more and makes you feel how it deserves this long waiting in the end. But after few times being like this... You just wanna get it right away and yell 'Wait my ***!!'.

Well at this rate, it is pretty unlikely that this line will destroy my wallet or bank account like it did back in 2009~2010. But I do want to see the full product pretty badly (like many other folks here, I thought that it would be revealed before or at Christmas last year) :dunno

I have to say it's odd. If it comes out in summer or fall I think we should see it in Feb-March. Of course it will be our only piece this year...so yeah at least it will free up more funds for my model kit buying.. or 1:1 dinosaur building...that T-Rex is eating me out of house and home ! lol

I noticed in today's newsletter the Mosasaur showed up again (finally!). It came with the promise that the pre-order is coming soon.

"Coming soon for preorder, Sideshow presents a first look at the massive Cretaceous-era marine reptile, the Mosasaur Statue from our original prehistoric collection, Dinosauria!"

Just saw the same myself. The image looks like a big monitor lizard.. lol

1795604_10201518731706718_829014111_n.jpg

Back