Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to be rude but the sideshow sculpt is seems to be much more profesional and quality.

I'll take sideshow's

yep, looks like the custom is scratching his back/neck or something.:dunno

Not trying to be rude but the sideshow sculpt is seems to be much more profesional and quality.

3 for sideshow, 0 for custom

Put on your glasses. This piece is not mine, so you don't have to shoot it down.

Hmm,:panic: I really think you need to take a break :lol:lol Three quick responses from collectors not liking this custom and you immediately jump on me for stating my opinion, I don't care who's piece it is, if it's crap it's crap. :cuckoo:

LATEST CUSTOM DEADPOOL VS SIDESHOW DEADPOOL

1sxg92.jpg
35clwf5.jpg

Those both look awesome, who makes the first one??

Yea that heisman statue is amazing!!! How much did that cost you anyways?

Lets just say that it cost me a pretty penny. More than a Dr. Doom PF Ex...:thud: Could've gotten it made for less if I wanted to produce a run of these but I passed on that ideal. Had two extra made for me for a total of 4 getting ready to have one painted up in X-Force colors.

Lets just say that it cost me a pretty penny. More than a Dr. Doom PF Ex...:thud: Could've gotten it made for less if I wanted to produce a run of these but I passed on that ideal.

Really? he made me a copy of it for $250! But told me not to tell anyone....

Nah, j/k and it does look awesome! : ) Definitely a way better pose than Sideshow.

Lets just say that it cost me a pretty penny. More than a Dr. Doom PF Ex...:thud: Could've gotten it made for less if I wanted to produce a run of these but I passed on that ideal. Had two extra made for me for a total of 4 getting ready to have one painted up in X-Force colors.

017DCABA-orig.jpg

Do you think this painting makes things better? I am quite intrigue in getting this because of the paint. But I have promised myself to narrow down my characters, so, I have to pass.

Really? he made me a copy of it for $250! But told me not to tell anyone....

Nah, j/k and it does look awesome! : ) Definitely a way better pose than Sideshow.

Thanks Bro!

:lol... I made sure that they broke the casting mold and the clay model. Then had them send me a youtube video of them tearing it all up...:wink1:

I know that CM wouldn't do that to me considering all the business we have done and going to do.

Back