Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23gxlhx.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I'm sick of the Hulk, I like the charater, but c'mon do we need so many Hulk sculpts? There are other characters in the marvel universe. Where the hell is Omega Red statue, PF or comiquette?

Although it must be said, this dio is cool.

I'm sick of the Hulk, I like the charater, but c'mon do we need so many Hulk sculpts? There are other characters in the marvel universe. Where the hell is Omega Red statue, PF or comiquette?

Hulk is the most oversaturated Marvel character on the market. The only version I may be interested in is a 1/4 PH.

Hulk is the most oversaturated Marvel character on the market. The only version I may be interested in is a 1/4 PH.

I'm a huge supporter of Hulk but I have to admit that there sure is alot to choose from. I think you have to be selective for sure or else a collection will become very lopsided for sure.:lecture

Back