Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7aga8uha.jpg

Here's a shot of mine!
DP for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! :hi5:

I have a similar setup, I actually think your PF Pun looks way better next to DP than the comquette. I might have to look for the pun pf, or might go with blackwidow pf as the side punndp.JPGstatue. Sorry for the blurry picture!

Agree, the body shape and proportion of DP match the Pun PF better.

I prefer DP with the Punisher PF but that Punisher CQ is friggin awesome

That's how I have them set up and they look AWESOME together. Not to mention, they look great together scale wise. Wade is actually taller than Frank. That's not the case when you put the DP PF next to the Punisher PF. Wade's noticeably shorter next to the Punisher PF.

Ha to hanks Andy, he's in storage now :(
I see a couple pictures of him on my iphone & just toyed with them on the Pics Art app

Have you ordered one of these yet mate? :)

Now when's that Punisher PF coming we both ordered?

Was having a laugh on the facebook statue collector groups last night and comparing our pre orders...guess who was at the top of the list with 28!!! :lol:lol :cuckoo: therefore Deadpool unfortunately wont be arriving my way for the time being :(

As for Punisher, I think Lee said beginning of June so not long to go now matey plus Spazzy will hopefully have the custom arms/weapons completed by then :love :yess:

I want the X-Force ver. badly :O Love how the eyes contrast with the mask and of course... the unsheathed swords! Also, i'm not a huge fan of the base on the original one so the X-Force base is a nice change. I'm even selling my original Deadpool PF!

Awesome pics Steve really love deadpool pf

You should get on the Facebook groups :)

Thanks Ant :) When my collection grows a bit I'll have to look into that. I'm not actually on Facebook at all at the moment

I want the X-Force ver. badly :O Love how the eyes contrast with the mask and of course... the unsheathed swords! Also, i'm not a huge fan of the base on the original one so the X-Force base is a nice change. I'm even selling my original Deadpool PF!

Yeah I'm loving the look of the X version, I can't wait for that one.

Ant did you order the X DP in the end?

Was having a laugh on the facebook statue collector groups last night and comparing our pre orders...guess who was at the top of the list with 28!!! :lol:lol :cuckoo: therefore Deadpool unfortunately wont be arriving my way for the time being :(

As for Punisher, I think Lee said beginning of June so not long to go now matey plus Spazzy will hopefully have the custom arms/weapons completed by then :love :yess:

28?!?!?! I need names...

Back