Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on a shotgun, but then I got so many interested in the swords I focused on that, I will still do one, also another portrait (in progress) but they have to wait until I get the swords done.

A portrait? Man. What kinda portrait?

Btw, so wickedly excited for the swords. Deadpool is such an amazing piece, I love being able to display him so many ways! Still hope I can sell my regular tho to fund an EX purchase.

I was planning on a shotgun, but then I got so many interested in the swords I focused on that, I will still do one, also another portrait (in progress) but they have to wait until I get the swords done.

I picked up the x-force version, so that is my "swords out" version. I would definitely love to see an alternate gun for the left hand.

Lol, not sure my fiancé would be ok with Pools' raw face displayed prominently in our bedroom.

Yeah lol, but so far looking cool, just have to decide what to do with the mouth, doesn't look open...but still not sure yet.
I picked up the x-force version, so that is my "swords out" version. I would definitely love to see an alternate gun for the left hand.

I will get to it, need something to do in between the batman and punisher pf releases.

Would be easier if I could just buy a already made gun and stick it on the hand...

Back