Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying one to make into X-force
Mine will come on Wed

Great pics all and congrats

I've got an extra reg on the way as well. Wanna make two? I've seen your youtube channels of awesome stuff. No doubt it will come out amazing. Also eagerly anticipating your LSF wolverine switch out head that is rumored amongst the forum! If you can help point me in the direction of how to have the custom x force makeover commissioned it would be greatly appreciated

just got mine. this is what old school ssc is about. this is how all the other pieces should come out. mold and paint perfect! this is what makes me happy and not having to deal with exchanging or returning. A+ ssc

i hope to get mine soon,its awesomeness style

tumblr_lwu6mgCwaQ1r647j8o1_400.gif

if you didnt play this game you must be dead

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT6hrd6lH0o[/ame]

Last edited:
does it make sense to display dead pool with Spider-Man and rhino, who does he usually chills with?

Don't really know the character that well I bought it because of the chicken :wink1:

does it make sense to display dead pool with Spider-Man and rhino, who does he usually chills with?

Don't really know the character that well I bought it because of the chicken :wink1:

Im planning to display him back to back with the punisher (when released). they have matched bases & the poses are mirrored. don't know if that intentional or not.

actually had no interest in this piece, but the pre order pic looked so badass , i ordered it anyway becos its a great standalone piece

I'm putting mine next to Wolverine. DP has x-men ties, and they are both Canadian!

I'm going to be displaying mine like this on a Pax shelf

Punisher PF - Spiderman CQ - Deadpool PF​

No particular reason. Just think they'll look good together. There all from the Marvel universe end of the day.

Back