Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:horror

Seriously this was painful to watch! And yes it's ironic...But it seems pretty solid and not hollow as the Joker.

None of them was fully solid. The Ringwraith was close though.

Inside Isaac ran the chords for lightup and the base was a shell containing the electric parts

Absolute weirdest part was taking the flawless exclusive ripper and smash it...

That's rough, sniper. Sad that you have to miss out on a proper Isaac piece, but at least you'll get your refund.
yea. All things concidered I'm happy. I just don't wanna risk this hassle all over again. Hopefully all these cases will make SS look over their quality problems. One can hope anyways.

I don't know about in Denmark, but here in the UK the only problem with smashing up a statue and getting a refund is that Sideshow won't refund you the import taxes and duties, which have to be claimed directly from HM Customs - a painful and complicated procedure that can (and probably will) take months to resolve.

That's why some international customers are having to be VERY wary about what they purchase from Sideshow now, because getting your money back in the event of a dud isn't as easy or as straightforward as it might seem.

yea. All things concidered I'm happy. I just don't wanna risk this hassle all over again. Hopefully all these cases will make SS look over their quality problems. One can hope anyways.
Some of us have already been hoping that for years. :lol
I don't know about in Denmark, but here in the UK the only problem with smashing up a statue and getting a refund is that Sideshow won't refund you the import taxes and duties, which have to be claimed directly from HM Customs - a painful and complicated procedure that can (and probably will) take months to resolve.

That's why some international customers are having to be VERY wary about what they purchase from Sideshow now, because getting your money back in the event of a dud isn't as easy or as straightforward as it might seem.
Sound like friggin' hell! :gah:

same in denmark. Sideshow will refund the retail price and shipping, but taxes is lost.

Atleast Sideshow pays everything on the replacement Ringwraith.

I'm not sure who to contact in Denmark about getting my fedex/custom money back, but I will look into it.... and sadly from now on I will REALLY concider an item before order.

I have 3 items on po, but am seriously thinking about cancelling 2 of them.

...and sadly from now on I will REALLY concider an item before order.

I have 3 items on po, but am seriously thinking about cancelling 2 of them.
If you pre-order, it's almost impossible to know if a production piece will come close to living up to the proto. It's absolutely impossible to know if a piece will show up undamaged. It's pretty much a gamble these days, unfortunately. I wish Sideshow would do more (like they used to in the "good ol' days") to assure better quality and less damaged pieces. I feel like those days are gone and I wish like hell they'd come back.

Wow, after hearing of all of the bad pieces going out, I think I am going to pass on Issac. I'm a big fan of Dead Space and was really looking forward to getting him, but there seems to be a lot of problems with this statue. I really hope the Master Chief PF does not have the same issues.

pa110203.jpg

pa110205.jpg

pa110206.jpg

pa110207.jpg

I know the construction on this one isn't great but is this what the paint quality is like on the others?

Hate hearing this--my husband (well now he is) actually had this on preorder but had to cancel this piece due to wedding expenses (I was a little bit greedy with some things I had to have haha).

Guess he didn't miss out too bad by not owning it. :monkey2

Yeah, he wasn't too thrilled with it even when first preordering it since the
"health meter" thing on his back didn't even light up!

I'll tell him the Freaks board said he has to thank me :)

You should look into buying him "The art of Dead Space" from Amazon.It s out next year.Would compensate him adequately,Im sure.

Back