Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just showed up at work. Poor paint. Poor foot peg alignment. Have to lean him backward to get the light to work. Broken piece of the plasma cutter. Necromorph elbow joint far from flush. Very loose left knee pad that I'm sure will fall out at any moment. Might take pics later, but I can almost guarantee I'll lack the motivation to do so. Feeling very unsatisfied.

Τhis totally sucks man!

Τhis totally sucks man!
Hell yes, it does. All the delays involved with this piece and others show me that they aren't delayed to fix any issues with the pieces or to make them better in any way. They are delayed because Sideshow is releasing too much product and their factories just can't keep up and provide a proper level of quality, while keeping their deadlines. Instead they are late with many products and the quality has steadily slipped over the past few years on many pieces. Granted they still have winners, but it's become more of a gamble. It's my firm belief that they are simply trying to release too damn much.

Hell yes, it does. All the delays involved with this piece and others show me that they aren't delayed to fix any issues with the pieces or to make them better in any way. They are delayed because Sideshow is releasing too much product and their factories just can't keep up and provide a proper level of quality, while keeping their deadlines. Instead they are late with many products and the quality has steadily slipped over the past few years on many pieces. Granted they still have winners, but it's become more of a gamble. It's my firm belief that they are simply trying to release too damn much.

:goodpost::exactly:

I am happy to say guys that I am very pleased with my Isaac. Thank God he turned out great (at least for my standards, no doubt he could be a lot better statue). Overall gorgeous with the most disappointing part being the stasis and health bar painting...but I am not that disappointed with those two. Also the helmet only rocks lightened, it is not that well done without the light off.

But bottom line: no breaks, no big issues just minor little things that you have to really pay attention to discover! :yess:

I am happy to say guys that I am very pleased with my Isaac. Thank God he turned out great (at least for my standards, no doubt he could be a lot better statue). Overall gorgeous with the most disappointing part being the stasis and health bar painting...but I am not that disappointed with those two. Also the helmet only rocks lightened, it is not that well done without the light off.

But bottom line: no breaks, no big issues just minor little things that you have to really pay attention to discover! :yess:

congrats my friend:clap

Thanks Sniper_Nolight!

Here some crappy pics, sorry for the quality :

isaac11.jpg

isaac10.jpg

isaac29.jpg

isaac12.jpg

^^ Hope you get some good news. I got denied a replacement said they didn't have any in stock. Asked for a full refund. Might pick up the reg. from my LCS at $40 cheaper. Who needs the saw anyways, plasma cutter all the way!!!!!!

Wait, what? :(

I received mine last Friday and sent the replacement email on the same day. Yesterday I get an email saying they checked inventory and they don't have any replacements????? I just asked for a refund :mad:

I received mine last Friday and sent the replacement email on the same day. Yesterday I get an email saying they checked inventory and they don't have any replacements????? I just asked for a refund :mad:
Damn!!! I can't believe they don't have replacements this early in the process. Did they not make any extras for replacements this time? I contacted them also, but haven't heard anything back yet. I don't want a refund since I spent a whole bunch of RP's on this. I don't think you'll have an issue getting a refund. Although, it still sucks. Best of luck on a speedy process, Mr. Z.

Damn!!! I can't believe they don't have replacements this early in the process. Did they not make any extras for replacements this time? I contacted them also, but haven't heard anything back yet. I don't want a refund since I spent a whole bunch of RP's on this. I don't think you'll have an issue getting a refund. Although, it still sucks. Best of luck on a speedy process, Mr. Z.

Thanks. Once you find out what they do for you. Can you let me know?

UPDATE:

I asked SS about taxes, duties whatever and they pay everything. Just thought I'd let you know (I didn't know since I've never received a replacement).

2 emails in in our correspondance (spellcheck?) they (she) hasn't mentioned anything about NOT being able to replace. I'll update you further... if it's any interest ofcourse :)

Back