Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck even NECA had their $10 action figure have lights on the face AND back! :slap

There is NO EXCUSE for sideshow to not have lights on what will surely be about $250! :lecture

Exactly ,I even sent SS an e-mail ,I'll have to wait and see what they know bout this :impatient:

Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up, Light-up.

That is all!!

IMG_0968.jpg

Looks like no light up feature on this guy. That's to bad but on a positive note I was really surprised how big this piece was. This is gonna be an awesome statue for fans of Dead Space.

It won't be released for a good while, I have faith that SS will get the hint to put in lights somewhere till then. I really hope they just threw the prototype together just to show it off at comic con.

Once the statue doesn't start to sell well Sideshow will put the lights in, no excuses. The company has the time and money to do it. The lights are what makes the suits special, without them it's a joke. The base is thick enough for a battery compartment, since the statues are hollow they can always line wire through it, the only excuse the company has is laziness.

That statue is freaking awesome, love me some Dead Space. Really hoping for some lights, but depending on price I may still consider it. The rusting effect on the armor looks wicked.

Back