Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame SS didn't include an improved robe and not made the damaged saber an EX. They would've had a figure worth their asking price because other than that there's nothing wrong with this doll. Everything in the box is top notch. There just wasn't enough in there.

It's a shame SS didn't include an improved robe and not made the damaged saber an EX. They would've had a figure worth their asking price because other than that there's nothing wrong with this doll. Everything in the box is top notch. There just wasn't enough in there.

In addition to everything that's included I think we should have had:

A better base, more detail, even just a name plate?
Damaged Lightsaber
Hooded robe

And for the EX there should have been another head sculpt with more viscous expression, with his teeth showing.

I will be sad that I don't have this... until HT makes theirs....

for 2020.

Just do it, give in. Even though I basically paid £260 for it (figure/shipping/customs) I don't regret it at all. Although a bit disappointed at the quality control. I'll need replacement blades and a hilt.

The little bit that clips onto the belt broke off as soon as I touched it.

Sideshow should replace that for you. That's one thing they still do generally well.

I sent them an email yesterday, just waiting on a response. It's still a bit frustrating when you pay that much for something and there's issues with it.

Wow, the old Maul did jump in price a bit. Has to be mostly the cloak and the damaged saber. Definitely keeping mine either way, lol.

Just do it, give in. Even though I basically paid £260 for it (figure/shipping/customs) I don't regret it at all. Although a bit disappointed at the quality control. I'll need replacement blades and a hilt.

I found a dude on shapeways that has the maul hilt as two pieces. It's 1/1, but i expect he can re-size it. And Shapweays does 3d printed aluminium now, so that might be the way to go.

Back