Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me either. Already have both Sideshows, Black Series, Figuarts, Movie Realization and a Kotobukia statue.... Well might add the new PF

I'm quite satisfied with the Sideshow v2 version...there have been some great pictures in here recently showing off how good it looks...it's hard to get a bad shot of this one...

MAUL-17.jpg

When did this go back to preorder status? I guess if Hot Toys doesn't show a Maul at SDCC then I'll probably order this guy. He looks pretty good in all the pictures I've seen.

Such a cool looking figure. Just finished watching TCW. Honestly always though it was really stupid they brought Maul back before watching the series. But he was one of my favorite characters in TCW. Loved what they did with him.

Here’s a shot I used for today’s Sideshow Collectibles #collectadaymay contest. The theme for is today is “seeing red.”

7F1F69A7-198D-41D5-A875-653839772070.jpg

Hi there people.
Any of you, nice and savvy, could provide with a sweet sharp short summary of any conclusions, tips, tricks, flaws (and their fixes) concerning this particular figure.
It is 250 pages. Difficult to wade through all of them to gleam that info.
Thanks to you, helpful ones!
Regards,
m.

Back