Sideshow Darth Maul Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with SSC Customer Service because I had to change my address for shipment and according to them, everything was PreAuth'd and in the Shipping Department. According to the Rep, once they arrive and they expect them in by the end of the week so I'd assume Friday, the first round will ship. Interesting, some of us will be getting Maul before we thought! :rock

Jedi_Mike said:
I spoke with SSC Customer Service because I had to change my address for shipment and according to them, everything was PreAuth'd and in the Shipping Department. According to the Rep, once they arrive and they expect them in by the end of the week so I'd assume Friday, the first round will ship. Interesting, some of us will be getting Maul before we thought! :rock

That's fantastic!!

tomandshell said:
I somehow managed to overlook this thread until now...

2006-06-16 00:20:31

Item Shipping Soon

Central California
So tom, will we be seeing swing set pics again with this one? :cool:

pixletwin said:
I... don't .... understand... :monkey2

updated... :duff

Hang in there pixletwin! The Star Wars gods tell me that your status will change verrrry soon! If it's any consolation look at how FAR back in the line I am. I'll be lucky to get him in time for St. Patricks Day!:rotfl

Mmmmmm....Beer!:chug

Thanks for the kind words Razz... I hope you're right about mine and wrong about yours (I would think you will get yours at least before Valentines day ;) ).

pixletwin said:
Thanks for the kind words Razz... I hope you're right about mine and wrong about yours (I would think you will get yours at least before Valentines day ;) ).

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I could just give Maul to my wife as a Valentine's gift.
That would be romantic , wouldn't it? I'm surethat she would love it!

Awesome Justin. I think it is safe to assume that everyone in CA who ordered this early is gonna have a Merry Sithmas! :maul

Status changed to Shipping Soon....and my credit card has a temp charge on it. One step closer.

Awesome Zoomaround. I had a feeling you were next... Now I predict Radagaster to chime in.. :tap

Back