Sideshow Darth Maul Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
My invoice says the Probes are in there, but the Quantum says the package is a mere 3 lbs, so we'll see....
Check your invoice again, CM. I ordered mine at the same time as Maul. And when I received my invoice I thought they were going to be shipped together, then I noticed a price of zero next to the Probes. :monkey2

He he. The funny thing is my status still says order placed... Go figure... I will update now.

What I learned from this experiment was completely annoying I can get when I am waiting for something. (And I do believe that maybe the powers that be at Sideshow were playing a trick on me).

Well folks.. No more experiments for me after this is done. I feel like I have aged a year. :lol

pixletwin said:
Ahem.. delivery on the 14th. :chew :chew :chew :D
See? You get you delivery notice days after me, but you're still getting him before I do. Congrats!:maul

Alright Pix! Congrats! I told you that it might just show up, without the order status updating!

Now I don't feel so guilty about mine shipping even though I had ordered a good 4 months later.

Let me buy you the first round of Duff my friend!

:fireworks

Darthrazz said:
Alright Pix! Congrats! I told you that it might just show up, without the order status updating!

Now I don't feel so guilty about mine shipping even though I had ordered a good 4 months later.

Let me buy you the first round of Duff my friend!

:fireworks

he he thanks razz. there was a little voice of calm reason in the back of my mind that was telling me you were right but the raging child frothing at the mouth was way louder.

thanks everyone... I acted like an ass. :eek:

updated.... :duff

:D

Ok, here is my info...

lcummins 2006-06-16 01:29:40 Order Placed TX

Curious that I haven't been charged yet, but fall about 18th in time of order placed...

Sorry I'm so late to the party. How did I miss this thread? Doh!

swabie2424 2006-06-16 02:52:03 CA Delivered 12-14-06

Back