Sideshow Comic Con Home Page (lacking??)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
When can we expect to see the homepage and build up to comic con on the SS website. Seems to be lacking this year.

Theres normally a bigger build up to the show than there has been this year. What gives?

I have to admit I have been thinking the same. In the past it seemed more exciting and
SS put more into the event. Or so it seemed to me.

Ive thought the same thing..... but I was assuming it was me losing interest and not them failing to pique my interest ... hmmmmmm.... :monkey1

When can we expect to see the homepage and build up to comic con on the SS website. Seems to be lacking this year.

Theres normally a bigger build up to the show than there has been this year. What gives?

I suspect they have big things in store for us. :naughty Lets all hope!

Did they not have a count down feature in years past? To build excitement etc.

Last year they seemed to have "More is less" as their motto. Perhaps this year their motto is "Less is more". :dunno

I must admit that i have been so caught up the Dark Knight that i forgot about comic con. Although i am not able to attend this year, I am very excited about what Sideshow has to offer.

I agree with everyone. It doesn't quite feel like SDCC does it?

It's usually buzzing with all new announcements coming.

I hope SS comes thru.

Its usually quiet on the boards during SDCC, a lot of members are in attendance.

Back