Sideshow Collectibles, Is it true.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks.

I have no interest in busts, statues, PF, scream scenes or VS dioramas. All those are static and have no life unlike action figures.

Would have been nice to have Roy and Jason pt 8 on the shelf to FINSIH the line complete. YOu made 7 F13 figures, what was another 2 that would have been simple to do with parts from the other figures????

and they would have sold out like the others.Sideshow that was dumb from you.Someone has to tell you.

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Thats the real kick in the balls, at least with Highlander and X-Files Sideshow had the excuse that they weren't selling good. The same can not be said of the F13 line. They ALL sold very good. Even the horrible Pam Voorhees.

BackStab-1.png

Well, maybe we can hope that Mezco can at least give us a passable Jason 8 and Roy in 1/6.

Mezco will probably just give us cheaper (and I don't mean "less expensive" versions of figures Sideshow has already released. When the time comes to make 8, Roy, and Uber, Mezco will lose the license to another company.

And thus, the circle of disappointment continues... :monkey2

I wish I had a neighbor, I would go next door and bang his wife just to make myself feel better right now:monkey2

F'n Sideshow:monkey4

Sideshow is quickly forgetting their other fans

Y'know, as much of a Star Wars fan as I am, it really is a freakin' shame that Sideshow is putting so many of their eggs in that cash cow basket. I'll be honest--my budget doesn't really allow me to branch out into the other lines, but I really feel for everyone whose lines are getting cut off prematurely. :monkey2

Is it that or are the other lines simply not selling well enough to justify making them? Just food for thought.

Is it that or are the other lines simply not selling well enough to justify making them? Just food for thought.

Take a look at the Jason line, sold out. This line sold just as good, or better than the LotR line.

Poor sales cant be used to justify the end of this line.

If you are gonna start a line, you better finish it up.

I'm really tired of having an unfinished line. That is my OCD talking.

Take a look at the Jason line, sold out. This line sold just as good, or better than the LotR line.

Poor sales cant be used to justify the end of this line.

The F13 line prolly far outsold the LOTR line, and I'm sure was a much cheaper license.

If you are gonna start a line, you better finish it up.

I'm really tired of having an unfinished line. That is my OCD talking.

Nothing worse then having an unfinsihed line!!!

The problem with the New Line Horror line is that all you need is what one more Jason Fig?? Of Course with the new Friday the 13th and possible New Nightmare on Elms Street in a couple years this line will pick back up hopefully.

The Friday the 13th line sold even better than the LOTR 1/6 and thats a fact.And their fans were a lot less geekier.

++++ everything SW and ++++ every one who collect LOTR and ++++ every one who produce SW & LOTR stuff.

++++ you all.

Last edited:
The problem I have is that even in the lines they still have they are really going heavy on the vs dio's. It seems more of those have been announced or released than anything else in any line. I am sure that's not relly the case, but there have been a ton of them. As nice as they are I have no interest in them at all, but that's really the way they seem to be heading.

Okay, the only Jason figure I could not find an addition size for was the regular edition Jason IX (Goes to Hell), they just have TBA.

Total number of Jasons sold=46698

Jason IX addition size=????

Conservatively say that Jason IX non exclusive had an addition size of 2,500, that would be a grand total of 49198 figures sold.

Why the hell couldnt they just do 2 last figures:monkey4

Back