Sideshow collectibles changing their compagny's name !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10f1ch5.jpg

Have sideshow said anything about this? The QC is getting really bad, its happening all the time now with all different lines

Dont care, not concerned with whats written under it.

Heres what I think could be a problem though in the future. Say you go to sell this years from now. No one will remember that it was actually SS's fault that the name was spelt wrong. If I was buyer that didnt know any better, I would assume this was a recast after seeing that. Thus dramatically effecting the value of this piece in the long run. Plus..........SS should know how to spell their own name :cuckoo:
How would you feel spending $500,000 on a Lamborghini that had a badge on the back spelt "Lamborginey" :slap

Chris

:lecture I dont mind as I wont see it. Though its really not the point! They really should not make this kind of mistake :monkey4

The recasters have upped their game so much, maybe Sideshows factory in China have subcontracted them to produce their stuff these days.

Back