Sideshow Clone Obi Wan Deals (Multiple Threads Combined)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Clone Obi Wan for how much...?

Yeah seeing that price from Wizard just makes me flabbergasted at the intelligence of some people in this world. What genius at Wizard set that price?

I am glad someone else took advantage of the deal. I waited to post the deal until my figure arrived.

Maybe someone could change the thread title to add the details of the price. At first I thought it was either a question about the going rate for the figure or a link to an outrageously overpriced store, so I didn't click on it.

WOW! Got Obi and Gandalf. I saw these 2 up in San Marcos for $43 each and was going back next week to pick up Gandalf. Awesome Deal!

Once you go through checkout, it lists the quanity max as "0". For the $21.50 price, it's out, dude.

Last edited:

Hastings has been selling them in my town for $43... just picked up for a board member. Wonder if the one left has been marked down to $21 now? Had Gandalf for the same price.

Wizard thinks everything is 100x what it's really worth.

i'm gonna keep my eyes open for their other figures I need Ki Adi and the rebel fleet trooper and capt antilles.

does anyone know if at amazon you can search all item available from hastings?

fyi I was just able to purchase one. not sure whats up.

I grabbed both Gandalf and Clonobi. I will have to keep an eye on Hastings.

I got one and am Utapau Clone helmet from TA. GOnna make me custom. :rock

Back