• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow CLEAN CHROME Terminator 2 Endoskull 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is for the SIDESHOW CLEAN CHROME ENDOSKULL 1:1 BUST Brand new never displayed and only opened for inspection. Box and inserts are in good condition with some minor dings in it. I just got this from Sideshow today actually. I don't have any way of posting pics as my camera is borrrowed at the moment. But I assure you everything is in fine order. I should get my camera back by the end of next week though,so I'll take some pics then,if, this is still not sold. I will ship USPS Priority mail the same day you pay,unless you pay on a Sunday.

I was going to keep this but decided to sell it and use the money to pay some bills and buy the BD version instead. PLus the cool T-600 bust is coming out.

$850 shipped is my asking price and I will not go any lower,sorry, but this low as it is. Oh and I take Paypal,money-order and cold hard cash.. :)

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back