Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300484_press30.jpg

300484_press29.jpg

300484_press32.jpg

Bel did a great job on Cap. The sculpt is really nice.

Still wish the pant stripes and kneepads were excluded, tho.

This Cap is not for me. There are some nice things about it but the bad (IMO) outweigh the good. Not to mention I bet it will be at least $600.

By the way, I love how SSC has pretty much gone the "our 1/4 premium formats are all now $570 and up" route. Wow, that was quick.

I hope the Prime 1 version will be revealed soon so we can see how that one looks compared to this. Would like to have a Cap statue in the collection, just haven't found the right one yet that I like, the XM flag one was my favorite but the prices were too much

The Allied Charge on Hydra Cap is underrated. For movie fans, either 1/4 Iron Studios Cap pieces are great.

I owned that one but just wasn't a fan of it I guess. Nice statue but I didn't like his pose, front or back. I guess for him, I'd prefer a standing one. Was almost tempted by the CW Iron Studios statue as well but opted to wait for one where he's standing tall, just seems to fit the character more for me.

The pose on this one isn't better

I owned that one but just wasn't a fan of it I guess. Nice statue but I didn't like his pose, front or back. I guess for him, I'd prefer a standing one. Was almost tempted by the CW Iron Studios statue as well but opted to wait for one where he's standing tall, just seems to fit the character more for me.

Understood. We are all looking for the piece which speaks to us. :)

The pose on this one isn't better

I'm not sold on this one either, that's why I'm gonna wait until Prime 1 shows us what they've got. Been loving their products for a while now, that tease was shown almost a year ago now maybe? Wish they would get on that, though Sideshow is probably pushing it back until way after this one goes up and they get their sales numbers in. No rush on this one though, it's looks better to me, angling the right side (his left) of his body upward more seems awkward, and the stripes on the pants, other than that, don't mind the modern suit as much. If the EX is the Ultron head, it's not a must-have for me so I can wait.

captain-america-granov-683x1024.jpg

Understood. We are all looking for the piece which speaks to us. :)

The pose he has in the new MCU opening is a nice dynamic one too if they wanted to go that route. It looked similar to this I think. The first Iron Studios AoU Cap was nice too but I'd prefer the shield to be forefront. These are just all things I like, I'm sure others don't mind them, but yeah, everyone is looking for that particular pose/statue that speaks out to them.

captain-america-concept-art-600x597.jpg

OMG, Cap has shoulder pads too. Add that to the long list of terrible ideas for his costume design.

I'm definitely picking up this piece

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Thanos EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

Looks pretty good. Just gotta wait and see what P1 version looks like now

I hope the Prime 1 version will be revealed soon so we can see how that one looks compared to this. Would like to have a Cap statue in the collection, just haven't found the right one yet that I like, the XM flag one was my favorite but the prices were too much

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Captain in those last pics kind of underwhelmed me a bit. Now if only Prime would capitalize...

I need to see more pics, I guess, of Sideshow's.

Back