Sideshow C-3PO review, People's Picks voting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good review, but since this figure was produced by Sideshow, it has to be dogged on. Yea the thumbs are wacky, a few minutes with a hair dryer fixes that issue easy. The price is high, but beats spending $400 on the other option.

In this case it seems people have only one thing to say to Michael, the premier reviewer of figures for so many years...

It's a good review and it's actually one of SSC's better figures, even with the flaws.

You missed the step where the doll is to be encased in glass in an environmentally controlled room.

Also, the final step where doll is sold a week later to buy a shiny new doll.

Ah one of those cases that costs more than the doll? Then replace the sculpt with one that costs more than the original doll and case? Only to sell when 2.0 is made.

Now you're talking. :lol

How can any QC flaw be overlooked or managed when these dolls will ultimately cost 3x as much as the undiscerning rabble pay?

This question is directed at the peoples vote - Best Male Figure - 5" - 11"

Where in the hEll are the SH Figuarts Luke Jedi and/or Darth Maul options???

The Luke Jedi figure turned a ton of people on to the line not unlike BR Joker did back in the day with HT.

Glaring omission!

Just going off retail price.

List price at AmiAmi is/was $291.

EDIT: I see now that you're getting the price from SSC's website, which I'd argue isn't really accurate considering SSC is adding their margin on top of that. Buying it direct from Japan isn't really "getting a deal", you're buying it at the market price.

Hey Michael, can you give us any hints on what 1/6 reviews are coming up next? Any more Stormtroopers? =D

I do have the two pack here, but I was planning on Thanos and Pepper Potts next, although nothing is shot yet.

Back