Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

I am horrible at taking photos but here are a couple:

d65228c047e2f6b2ea22c8baea05b46a.jpg
01826f0e37a25aa3084ea7a6d8eba381.jpg
0cd10c7b526f4d3b790342449d41a689.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best pics of this piece so far! Nicely done

Anybody notice a lean on their Boba Fett? I received one of these recently but when viewing he seems to lean a bit to the left. Seems to me the peg hole should of been designed so he'd lean more toward the right and be supported by his other foot.

Anybody notice a lean on their Boba Fett? I received one of these recently but when viewing he seems to lean a bit to the left. Seems to me the peg hole should of been designed so he'd lean more toward the right and be supported by his other foot.

I do.. but I thought it was normal

For some reason I prefer their last ESB PF more than this version, pair very well with IS Vader!

Hate to be a pest asking this again but no one answered the first time. Is this white paint normal? I would have guessed no but saw it on another person's review as well. Still seems odd though. Why would there be white paint on that tip? Can you guys please check yours. Thanks!

F4.jpg

Hate to be a pest asking this again but no one answered the first time. Is this white paint normal? I would have guessed no but saw it on another person's review as well. Still seems odd though. Why would there be white paint on that tip? Can you guys please check yours. Thanks!

View attachment 382612

No white paint on mine...

Should I get this, or wait for a possibly better Boba Statue from another company?

Should I get this, or wait for a possibly better Boba Statue from another company?

That is a choice we all must make. If you like it enough, & can afford it, then you should get it.
I'm passing, but to each his own.

my exclusive converted (much quicker than I anticipated) which I promptly cancelled. Will go on again in the new year.

This week my Boba Fett arrived. I am having the same issue with his feet being slightly above the base. How did you manage to fix this?

Mine just arrived and it looks great in person. However my statue does have an issue where he slightly floats above the platform. I'm going to email Sideshow to see if they recommend a solution.

View attachment 378714
View attachment 378716
View attachment 378717
View attachment 378718
View attachment 378713

This week my Boba Fett arrived. I am having the same issue with his feet being slightly above the base. How did you manage to fix this?

Had to push down the foot down a little to go into the base fully. Got #5.

Hi, did you also have the issue where the feet (the left foot in particular) are above the base? How did you fix this, because I have the same issue.

Everything is an improvement and I REALLY REALLY wanted to love this new one. Buuut, the horrible chest armor/vest is all I can stare at. That alone makes me feel the original has a better display look to it. It's nice having both but if I ever had to get rid of one, this V2 would be the first one I'd get rid of.

rl6uA3i.jpg

Just curious, but on your pic the feet look to be on the case itself. Were you able to put the feet onto the base the first time you put it in?

Does the head move on this statue? No pictures I've seen make it the same pose and angle as the prototype.

I saw this PF at my LCS a few weeks back and it was absolutely glorious. Both feet fit perfectly snug on the base so I promptly went home and ordered the exclusive. My first flex payment begins in January then I'll probably just pay it all off in February. This will be the crown jewel in my SW figure collection.

Back