Sideshow Batgirl Premium Formant 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be an easy sell- love it- the weird abs do bother me but the rest looks great

This resembles Young Justice more than any comic. SS says it's their ideal vision for Batgirl on SS live today.
The best piece sideshow has ever done and the must have are always going to be the current piece.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

SS Live show is fine for checking out new pieces but you can't listen to anything they say on that show because it's all going to be hype to try and get people to buy it. It's like asking BMW which is better a Porsche or BMW, what do you they're going to say :)

SS Live show is fine for checking out new pieces but you can't listen to anything they say on that show because it's all going to be hype to try and get people to buy it. It's like asking BMW which is better a Porsche or BMW, what do you they're going to say :)

I stopped watching when it felt like on giant ad instead of reveals and interviews

Another rehash. The 1/4 DC and Marvel licenses are utterly wasted with this company..

Can you imagine a Gore Group set of Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin, Man-Bat, Freeze, Ra's, etc.? After the original Joker, it's hard to understand why they didn't do more.

As far as comic versions go, SS does throw a bone out every now and then, they did do Croc, Aquaman, Bane, Lex, Batwomen, Cheetah, Lobo, Doomsday, Black Canary, Huntress and Freeze...

As far as the big name ones, they have done 2 Batman, 2 Superman, 2 Wonder Woman, 3 Catwoman, 2 Poison Ivy (3 if you can't the variant), 2 Batgirl, 2 Harley, 2 Jokers

Overall they have done quite a few DC characters, I think the biggest issue is no Flash yet...

As far as comic versions go, SS does throw a bone out every now and then, they did do Croc, Aquaman, Bane, Lex, Batwomen, Cheetah, Lobo, Doomsday, Black Canary, Huntress and Freeze...

As far as the big name ones, they have done 2 Batman, 2 Superman, 2 Wonder Woman, 3 Catwoman, 2 Poison Ivy (3 if you can't the variant), 2 Batgirl, 2 Harley, 2 Jokers

Overall they have done quite a few DC characters, I think the biggest issue is no Flash yet...

They have also done Green Lantern (3 in total), Sinestro, Zatanna, Power Girl, Green Arrow & Swamp Thing is incoming too

Also don't forget Bats, Supes, Joker, Catwoman & WW have all received Movie variants plus then Bats, Supes & WW all received Red Son editions too

Plenty of hammering for the big characters but they are guaranteed sells so it's obvious they pump the money there & then all we can do is hope that those sales mean they channel some of the profit into new tooling for the lesser characters down the line.

It's a waiting game sadly & in some instances the wait is too long

Neil

I like this statue. Lots of cool detail. It remains to be seen whether Sideshow can pull this statue off though.

If I decide to pick this statue up I'll just get the reg. The Ex is just meh to me.

300681_press1.jpg

I don't think it looks awful, just maybe a little awkward, not liking the smiling face as much, or the yellow cape

Did anyone else notice in their blog post that this statue is made of resin? I thought PF's normally got the polystone treatment.

Did anyone else notice in their blog post that this statue is made of resin? I thought PF's normally got the polystone treatment.

Didn't notice that, I guess it makes sense from a structural point of view but this will anger people more lol

Not a fan of this one and the EX is definitely not a must (the reg portrait is SO much better) so IMO waiting on in hand pics seems more than reasonable.

The statue looks real good. I'm happy with my other Batgirl PF but they did a real nice job on this one. I love the smiling face but like the latest Wonder Woman PF I doubt the production pieces will look as good as the photos. Still, it's a cool piece.

Whilst it has been executed well, I think it's pretty underwhelming, I don't like the ex and the design is too sideshowified

Back