Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks nice and all, but... I still don't understand why a 1/5 statue costs $420...

Yeah i made my peace with this ridiculous $60 price hike. Gotta hand it to ss. Release 2x360. Get you invested in the line. Then B00m! You neeed thor dontcha! Lol. So they got me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks nice and all, but... I still don't understand why a 1/5 statue costs $420...

Because standard sized PFs are being turned into MAQs and we're being charged $750. Don't you know $420 is now a bargain for a 1/5 statue in comparison? :lol

It's sad, really. I like this line a lot but just can't pay so much for 1/5 scale non-articulated figures.

I finally reordered the Hulk statue. Having $80 in rewards points makes it hurt a little less. Seeing the way they shaped the classic head more in the Wasp pics sold me. I feel like SS is really listening to more feedback these days.

Or they just won't release them at all since the green one is $600 and isn't selling, so why waste money making grey and red ones that won't sell either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Or they just won't release them at all since the green one is $600 and isn't selling, so why waste money making grey and red ones that won't sell either

I do agree... I was surprised how low number the Green hulk is... So yeah I do think they will pass on Grey and red

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I’m personally very happy for the low e.s. Especially after the very high 7,500 e.s wolverine/hulk statue has.

500 seems to be a normal number for the EX in this series, the only variant so far was Thor with 750

500 seems to be a normal number for the EX in this series, the only variant so far was Thor with 750

I still wonder why thor has the highest es. Maybe cuz his film came out last year? Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Sideshow hinted at a Grey/Red variant or is this all speculation?

I know it's been talked about for a while, but I can't remember if Sideshow started the rumor or did it start elsewhere?

Has Sideshow hinted at a Grey/Red variant or is this all speculation?

I know it's been talked about for a while, but I can't remember if Sideshow started the rumor or did it start elsewhere?
It was announced back in August
0be7e99c50140c281b87a66702894b8d.jpg

please I've written before,can someone put iron man or captain next to any comiquettes you have. It's important for me for size comparaison

Back