Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here all four together on their display still under construction haha

I'll try to do my traditional photoshoot tonight or tomorrow! Cannot wait to pose them

Seriously, this is an amazing line, I hope they will keep going to support it.
Wasp is a great add but I don't know, all by herself between all of these big guys, it is kind of weird haha

936916270706c0aead01a3c494fce902.jpg

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Here all four together on their display still under construction haha

I'll try to do my traditional photoshoot tonight or tomorrow! Cannot wait to pose them

Seriously, this is an amazing line, I hope they will keep going to support it.
Wasp is a great add but I don't know, all by herself between all of these big guys, it is kind of weird haha

936916270706c0aead01a3c494fce902.jpg

Nice! I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing!

My Head is definitely better than yours. Not perfect, but I keep it... After seeing all other problems that this head has....

9ca5fc8b2c7cd2ba03759ea932339abb.jpg

Yes, yours does look way better. I'm glad you got a good one. I really love this statue.

So here the last family pictures with the last addition

Again, I'm in love with this line. Unfortunately Thor has some issues but wow!!!

Cannot wait for Wasp!
1d755f984e405f97092c308b0f54c7a1.jpg

So here the last family pictures with the last addition

Again, I'm in love with this line. Unfortunately Thor has some issues but wow!!!

Cannot wait for Wasp!
1d755f984e405f97092c308b0f54c7a1.jpg

Superb!!! Love the colora man. And the way cap thor and im line up is awesome! Cant wait

Mine doesn't appear to crooked at all. Something weird happened to some of these Thors
24b9b03626ee1e3d6027c926cc445ff3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I know it hasn't been long but has anyone that requested a Thor head replaced hear anything back from SS yet?

Received mine today and all is well with it...I have to say that due to the closeup photos being shown my expectations where that the head was..I don't know..bigger? though I have Capt and Iron Man when I took it out of the box I was like...I can not even see his eyes they are so small...I literally had to turn my phone on to look through my phone to see if the eyes were ok...and they were...slight mark next to his nose that I would not have even paid attention too or noticed if I had not ever checked this thread out.

One thing on the scale for those that did not like 1/5..if this scale is going to give dynamic poses like Thor and Hulk...I am all for it! Only critique I had on initial look was I thought the fleshtone had a touch of rubber look to it...once I stood him up that seemed to go away- Guess the bright light hitting it when on his side created that illusion...anyway back into the box! May be moving my office at end of May so no need setting everyone up and building a custom base when display space may be changing.

Also in terms of hulks head....as a comic reader in the 80's I always felt his head should be on the smaller side...below in my minds eye is always how I view the hulk.
Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_314.jpg

Yeah 1/5 is a sweet spot. These are my only 1/5 figures. Thor was delivered today. Should arrive to me next week [emoji38]

Yeah 1/5 is a sweet spot. These are my only 1/5 figures. Thor was delivered today. Should arrive to me next week [emoji38]

After seeing how big my 1/5 Thor is, I never want to have anything that big or bigger haha.

I got my Thor today and the face is clean no marks. Inspected the body and all is good. The expressionless face makes him look like the Frankenstein monster. I will post more pics later, but I wanted to show the face of mine first since so many people had problems with theirs.

Attachments

• 20180305_154507.jpg
    20180305_154507.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 61
Back