Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wondered, instead of making an Antman, what if they make a huge Giantman/Goliath head to display in the background, kind of like the Alex ross painting":

6a00d8341c630a53ef0134852f778a970c-600wi.jpg

Might be really hard to make that work in statue form but I've always wondered that..

--

I've always wondered, instead of making an Antman, what if they make a huge Giantman/Goliath head to display in the background, kind of like the Alex ross painting":

6a00d8341c630a53ef0134852f778a970c-600wi.jpg

Might be really hard to make that work in statue form but I've always wondered that..

--

I'm literally an Antman short of that

Just got Cap and he couldn't look better next to Iron Man. Can't wait to see Thor and Hulk in person. Won't be getting Wasp as I'm not a huge fan but hopefully they will add others.

Just got Cap and he couldn't look better next to Iron Man. Can't wait to see Thor and Hulk in person. Won't be getting Wasp as I'm not a huge fan but hopefully they will add others.

Looks incredible! I'm getting my Cap tomorrow. How is the shield looking in person? I'm worried about the battle damage on mine. Congrats!

I was gonna pass on wasp, but I think I will get it. She looks pretty cool there with her fellow avengers. :)
I was thinking about getting her exclusive and just leaving it with the big guys. Like she already shrunk down and is ready to battle like the rest of them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My Cap was delivered and is sitting in my house. I can't wait to go home and open him. So pumped. Passing on wasp even though it looks nice. Pose seems weak for me. If they pieced it about 100 dollars cheaper I probably would have picked it up.

That Wasp is absolutely gorgeous, easily one of the best female sculpts I've seen from Sideshow in a long time. I'm really glad they're continuing to support a line that is mostly around $400.

Didn't expect Wasp at all! Nice! This Assemblee Line will be probably my only Marvel Statues... Except for Captn America

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back