Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like thor is gonna be the fav of the bunch. Hoping hulk turns out great. Cant wait to get em all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor looks pretty cool... man, why can't it be 1/4.... :lol:gah:

It was.

SSC10574.jpg

Pretty surprised no one else has even said it, to be honest.

The OG Thor PF looks good but I wan't a big fan of that & Cap, both looked to pudgy for me.

This one looks good for an updated look on the "classic" outfit, at this point what would be considered a reasonable price even though at a smaller scale.
I'd love to see what SSC would do now for a new classic Thor PF, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon (or Cap).

It was.

View attachment 334729

Pretty surprised no one else has even said it, to be honest.
Was mentioned a few pages back. All 3 poses were done before. So that doesnt add much for the ones who already have the PFs. But for me. These are perfect since i have non of the PFs only spiderman. Yeah out of scale but dont care[emoji1]

I'm sick of that hulk pose.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Only one statue that I know of that used that pose... Bowen Smackdown... I think using this pose is fine... I like it and depending on how it looks may get it.

There's only a few poses that 100% work with the Hulk

Hmmmm.... There is the comiquette, the OG PF, the Wolverine vs Hulk maquette, King Hulk, New PFs..... Not to mention all the Bowens...

Just wondering what you mean by this Ink... I think Hulk seems to have a variety of good poses... They just have to convey strength and be sculpted well...

Or is that what you mean? The poses always have to be one of anger and strength.

Was mentioned a few pages back. All 3 poses were done before. So that doesnt add much for the ones who already have the PFs. But for me. These are perfect since i have non of the PFs only spiderman. Yeah out of scale but dont care[emoji1]

Don't get me wrong, the Thor looks great and it's great for anyone to be on board all things Thor. I am a huge Thor fan the guy is a beast. It's just disappointing if you do own the 1/4 statue and were looking forward to add a 1/5 scale Thor to your collection. Especially if your mancave consists of entirely Thor and/or Thor related statues, action figures and comics lol. Mine does it's the "Thor Cave" and I have to say I was hoping for something new from Sideshow pose wise.

But it does look great.

Not sure about this line. Only Thor looks good to me. Don't know about Hulk, yet ....need to see more of it.

Not sure about this line. Only Thor looks good to me. Don't know about Hulk, yet ....need to see more of it.

If you do decide after bare in mind both cap and im are low stock for the ex. Unless its not a big deal. I took kind of a gamble myself. Dived in hoping Thor would meet my expectations and it actually exceeded so good for me haha.

Hi guys. Question. Not that it will affect my purchase. Im all in for this line. So IM ex 500 is on WL, reg is 1000 pieces and free shipping. Cap ex of 500 is low stock, reg also 1000 pieces and free shipping. Does this mean that the demand for these are pretty low?

I just jumped on these today. Price point is good and IM, Cap and Thor will scale nicely with my Wolverine/Hulk Dio. Going to pass on the Hulk from this line. Didn't have versions of these characters in my collection yet so this checks a lot of boxes. Still open to a comic inspired fully sculpted 1/4 Cap in the future though (sub $1000).

I just jumped on these today. Price point is good and IM, Cap and Thor will scale nicely with my Wolverine/Hulk Dio. Going to pass on the Hulk from this line. Didn't have versions of these characters in my collection yet so this checks a lot of boxes. Still open to a comic inspired fully sculpted 1/4 Cap in the future though (sub $1000).

Awesome! Yeah if i was to buy the dio i would skip on hulk as well. So ill get all 4. Really hope hulk is great. Im only afraid of the portrait haha

Hi guys. Question. Not that it will affect my purchase. Im all in for this line. So IM ex 500 is on WL, reg is 1000 pieces and free shipping. Cap ex of 500 is low stock, reg also 1000 pieces and free shipping. Does this mean that the demand for these are pretty low?

Nah, sounds more like the Turtles set, they're all 500 too

Awesome! Yeah if i was to buy the dio i would skip on hulk as well. So ill get all 4. Really hope hulk is great. Im only afraid of the portrait haha

Well at lest the EX will have two portraits to choose from. Hopefully one will be what you are looking for. I'm not crazy about the IM Ex, but the Cap Ex is awesome.

Well at lest the EX will have two portraits to choose from. Hopefully one will be what you are looking for. I'm not crazy about the IM Ex, but the Cap Ex is awesome.

My thoughts exactly. I really doubt i will dislike both portraits lol

Back