Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughts? No spoilers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got out of the second viewing, it's a lot to process in a little bit of time. None the less the best marvel movie I've ever seen. One of the best movies that I've seen in general.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just got out of the second viewing, it's a lot to process in a little bit of time. None the less the best marvel movie I've ever seen. One of the best movies that I've seen in general.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes it’s a lot to process, might take 3,4,5 viewings to soak it all in. Loved it

My Hulk looks really good for the most part. Pretty happy with the paint job. I'm having issues having him sit properly. The toes on the foot opposite of the peg foot are not lining up.

Finally think I got it to seat properly. I had to chisel out some plaster it something in the peg hole

I have the same issue it won’t sit properly! Can you show pics of where and what you chisled?

I have the same issue it won’t sit properly! Can you show pics of where and what you chisled?

If you look in the actual hole the peg goes in with a flashlight it might look like there is grey plaster down there. I got a small screwdriver and lightly chipped away at it by lightly tapping the screw driver with a hammer. Stopping to see if I could dump any excess out. I will post pics tomorrow when I chip a little more. It's feels like it's 99% flush. Let me know if this made sense or if you have more questions.

At first I was worried that is was. Made that way to stop the peg or something. But after it started to seat properly after the chiseling I could tell it just wasn't supposed to be there at all

At first I was worried that is was. Made that way to stop the peg or something. But after it started to seat properly after the chiseling I could tell it just wasn't supposed to be there at all

I have two bases to choose from before I I have to destroy one etc. The latest one I received had tissue in the peg hole that I took mostly out and the foot sits like this now....
4bc02052a1001a8f1d070c50328c2bb3.jpg

I have two bases to choose from before I I have to destroy one etc. The latest one I received had tissue in the peg hole that I took mostly out and the foot sits like this now....
4bc02052a1001a8f1d070c50328c2bb3.jpg

Mine was sitting like that too. I would still see if you can chip the bottom of your peg hole. It might look like it's the bottom of the hole but you might be able to give the peg more room to move down.

Mine was sitting like that too. I would still see if you can chip the bottom of your peg hole. It might look like it's the bottom of the hole but you might be able to give the peg more room to move down.

Perfect I will in the morning ty. I’ll keep you updated

I really hate it when SS sends out a particular statue with fit issues. I know I've had my fair share of statues not going fully into those peg holes and it's definitely upsetting. I'm lucky my hulk was perfect all around with no fit issues.

I really hate it when SS sends out a particular statue with fit issues. I know I've had my fair share of statues not going fully into those peg holes and it's definitely upsetting. I'm lucky my hulk was perfect all around with no fit issues.

I just want to make sure I have mine seated properly. Do you see a small amount of the green block under his left foot exposed?

Who here has done a replacement with sideshow and had to destroy something? I’ve been going back and forth with them on 3 hulk statues and in the latest emails all she said was they closed the open case and to contact them if I have any questions... nothing about breaking it so far.

Who here has done a replacement with sideshow and had to destroy something? I’ve been going back and forth with them on 3 hulk statues and in the latest emails all she said was they closed the open case and to contact them if I have any questions... nothing about breaking it so far.

I asked if they wanted me to destroy my Thor portrait replacement. They emailed me and said I could keep it as a back up just in case. Just depends I guess.

Back