1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
622fed79ce30e990a615ad6108d9e379.jpg
56e0ad767a15d0649a61bd54fbba3a8c.jpg
2b4398e845c6005b6e2343ffb3340d82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have good suggestions on where to get a good quality unripped blue shirt for him? I keep looking on eBay but haven't found anything good.

You could get geewhiz to make you one that's accurate I know peteskywalker did that for his deadite Ash

Anyone have good suggestions on where to get a good quality unripped blue shirt for him? I keep looking on eBay but haven't found anything good.

Look for any shirt then turn it blue in some water with light acrylic. Anyone gonna cut off the chest fangs? Figure a little putty and paint will make it look great!

I believe the VTS Explorer figure was used by quite a few people... it's a light blue, but could be died to a darker/more accurate color.

I believe I still have one I got from Pete a few years back; I'll snap a picture of it for you so you can see what it looks like. I did use a ripped up one on my custom:

ashj.jpg

The pocket is pretty big, but still not bad.

Not sure how that would work with the seam and the soft PVC material.
If you cut at an upwards angle, following the curvature of the serratus sculpt, from bottom up (so closer to the painted area is thinner more ore less), you should be able to just make it look like it's smooth with the sculpt. Just cut at an upward angle. I know how I would do it in my head, not sure if what I'm saying in word makes sense.

I get my regular edition on Wednesday. Kinda bummed about not getting the hand... but I know it would just sit in the box anyway.

So no more conversions so far....hrmm....

I know I'm getting antsy. I won't buy this right now if I can't get the hand, I'll look for a cheaper option or wait. No point in getting it from SS if I can't get the exclusive.

Late to the game here sorry. How long has the ex been waitlisted? Thank you in advance!

Guys,if you have any interest in this figure at all..don't wait! The hand is not the be all end all

Figure was probably produced in very limited quantity and will likely dry up very soon

Guys,if you have any interest in this figure at all..don't wait! The hand is not the be all end all

Figure was probably produced in very limited quantity and will likely dry up very soon

Just jumped on reg waitlist...fingers crossed!

Back