Sideshow Archives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the collectibles scene and while I've scoured Sideshow's site and their product archive "search engine" it seems that each day brings a new statue, bust, diorama etc that I've never seen before, never knew existed. I know they used to keep a lot of their products on their main site and then recently moved older stuff to the archives but even it seems to be losing items all the time. Is there a site out there somewhere that has a true Sideshow archive, a place where a lot of their older stuff is listed?

I think they still have em all in their archive. I used to think they hide it but you have to log in and at the right, near the bottom, click Product Archive Search (under the Extra Tools).

I guess they change the website to hide old/sold out items so buyer can be focused on available items.

Thanks for the reply! I've been using the Product Archive Search but even that seems to missing most things they've come out with :( examples: only the Nosferatu life-size bust is on there, all the other Universal monsters are missing, a few of the Star Wars dioramas are missing, several of the Predator bios are missing, The Mummy prop replicas are missing and that's just the few things I've searched for. I wish there was a way to view everything they've made, I know it sounds like a lot but they used to have it on there at one point....not quite sure why a lot of it is gone?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! I've been using the Product Archive Search but even that seems to missing most things they've come out with :( examples: only the Nosferatu life-size bust is on there, all the other Universal monsters are missing, a few of the Star Wars dioramas are missing, several of the Predator bios are missing, The Mummy prop replicas are missing and that's just the few things I've searched for. I wish there was a way to view everything they've made, I know it sounds like a lot but they used to have it on there at one point....not quite sure why a lot of it is gone?

I am going to shamelessly plugin the site I am working on.

www.collectionstash.com

We have a thread over in the permathread section. We are working on cataloging as many collectibles as possible.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82964

Last edited:
Wow great thread. I needed this so bad as im getting in very late. Thanks for posting this thread. I did check thier site and cant seem to find much of anything.

Back