Sideshow Apple

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apple_cat.jpg

Last edited:
I think I got an apple. Checked and calculated all my points this morning and it has an extra 300 points in it!.....*squeals like japanese schoolgirl*
185.gif

That would be awesome. A close friend of mine lived next door to him. He was a ____ing _______.

Haha, that's what I hear. I have a friend that worked at the Saukville movie theater. He said Diamond would come in and complain about the sound quality, and that he knew it was off because he "was in the buisness." What a ******.

Haha, that's what I hear. I have a friend that worked at the Saukville movie theater. He said Diamond would come in and complain about the sound quality, and that he knew it was off because he "was in the buisness." What a ******.

That's hilarious. What's he doing these days? Was he able to save his home??

Hey I live 10 minutes from the Saukville theater, I go there whenever there's a film I want to see.

Back