Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7d8iH.gif

It was on sale here on the boards for even cheaper. I wanted to get it just to have a sample version, but didn't have the extra funds right now.

which boards? didn't see it here unless I missed it :eek:

edit: nvmd guess it was here :p

Last edited:
I just bought this statue today, and yes it was super expensive, but I believe it will be so worth it!

Just out of curiosity, anyone who has been displaying this warrior maquette for a while, have any of you guys noticed any leaning issues or any loose issues with it's tail, or any issues whatsoever? Do any of you statue experts have any thoughts on this and any advice you would be willing to give to a beginner statue collector like me?

I just bought this statue today, and yes it was super expensive, but I believe it will be so worth it!

Just out of curiosity, anyone who has been displaying this warrior maquette for a while, have any of you guys noticed any leaning issues or any loose issues with it's tail, or any issues whatsoever? Do any of you statue experts have any thoughts on this and any advice you would be willing to give to a beginner statue collector like me?

Congrats, still one of my favorite pieces. No issues with mine, that base is solid as a rock so no leaning issues. Tail should be fine also. Just be careful with the arms.

Mines second hand and been on display since I picked it up. No issues. I give one word of caution thought, I found when inserting the tail, it's rear end look's looks likely to flake off in places if I don't take care during any future meddling. Might just be mine (perhaps damaged during it's various trips across the Atlantic), but just take it easy when setting the tail.

Congrats, still one of my favorite pieces. No issues with mine, that base is solid as a rock so no leaning issues. Tail should be fine also. Just be careful with the arms.

Mines second hand and been on display since I picked it up. No issues. I give one word of caution thought, I found when inserting the tail, it's rear end look's looks likely to flake off in places if I don't take care during any future meddling. Might just be mine (perhaps damaged during it's various trips across the Atlantic), but just take it easy when setting the tail.

Thanks guys for the advice, I really do appreciate it! Now I feel much more confident to display it without worrying about any leans, and will make sure to take good care of the tail! :yess:

I was thinking, since we will be getting a new P1 maquette, if there is even the most remote of chances that SS could have a new Alien maquette planned. One can dream.

I was thinking, since we will be getting a new P1 maquette, if there is even the most remote of chances that SS could have a new Alien maquette planned. One can dream.

Probably wouldn't put it passed them, but it's unlikely a new versions will surpass the originals (at the least the Big Chap anyway).
We'll probably get a few 'made up' aliens first, like the King. Gotta milk that license.

Perhaps the next SS' statue will be Flying Queen Alien statue which cost $1099. Canon? Yes. According to... hmmm... that comic from 1990... by Dark Horse Comics and Alien: Armageddon?

Flyingalienqueenrn5.jpg

That'd be better than "The King" BTW.

And new Xeno from Alien Covenant movie is more likely to show up than new Alien Warrior maquette. SS don't need to be hurry on this one and they knew it.

They had talked about a Legendary scale piece, but I don't see that ever happening. They still need to finish the original set with an Alien 4 Maquette so hopefully we see that someday.

Just stole this off of eBay for $600!!!! If it shows up like the description says I will be beside myself with joy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the pics it looks like a sideshow piece, fingers crossed though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope it works out. I've been looking for one for awhile at a decent price, but I've never seen one go anywhere close to that low. That's about 1/3 of the going market price. Good luck!

I hope it works out. I've been looking for one for awhile at a decent price, but I've never seen one go anywhere close to that low. That's about 1/3 of the going market price. Good luck!

Yeah, I had some serious concerns that it was too good to be true. Like you, I've been looking for one for awhile at decent price <$1500 but haven't had any luck. Hopefully this pans out otherwise I'm out $600 and have a cheap Chinese knockoff in my display cases while I head back out to spend the big bucks for a real one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a ton of knock-offs of that statue on Ebay. I just looked and they're still there...the knock-offs. My question would be, why sell the original so cheap when you can easily get double the $600? It makes no sense.

Back