Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also the maquette but who knows why he had 2 holes in his claws

I have a question about the tails. My tail hangs very much down, wraps around and then points upward considerably. It is touching the side of the base and feels quite loose. It's pegged all the way in though. Others' pictures seem to show the tail more wrapping OUT and around so as not to touch the base, and the end is slightly more horizontal??? Is the tail meant to touch?

Does this help?
DSC02852.jpg

Hmm I think so. Thanks! I think I might have a slightly dodgy tail, if that's possibly. It doesn't have such an exaggerated curve out.. Strange really because I thought they would have all came from the same mould?

There's a guy selling his on SF for $850 if anyone's interested.
If this didn't cost so much, I'd grab a second one to give it a more accurate paint job.

Had this for a while. Finally doing showcases of my statues.

Here is the Alien Warrior Maquette.

Enjoy.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wXUfzkH1yUQ[/ame]

cool video sithlord man i wish i ordered one of these a while back now that i saw one in person i really want it to put next to my big chap they are harder to find then i expected.

Yeah I'm kicking myself for missing out on a couple of oppurtunities for this piece but I'm sure something will turn up eventually for both of us:1-1:

I say everything has a price.. if u are willing to pay higher than retail.. how bad u want this.. I, myself would love to own GG babydoll and Patient Zero EX but i wont give in to ridiculous price on ebay.

I do own alien warrior n big chap.. thats my best statues so far

this piece isnt that difficult to find, they were going for $900-1000 from a few sellers just last week. Just check ebay and for sale section you will get one sooner than later.

I say everything has a price.. if u are willing to pay higher than retail.. how bad u want this.. I, myself would love to own GG babydoll and Patient Zero EX but i wont give in to ridiculous price on ebay.

I do own alien warrior n big chap.. thats my best statues so far

I definately won't pay the mark up on GG BD but I want one too! If ever the right deal presents itself...

I'd feel comfortable paying about $900 for the Warrior maquette.

I would love it if someone could post a pic of this with the dio and the 1/5 statue(when it comes out). It would look cool seeing all 3 together.

The 1/5 statue? You mean the new one in the surfing pose? I think that's a bit smaller than 1/6. Like the Dog and Res aliens.

Back