Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, I'm new here but a long time viewer. I'm from Belgium and I collect the AH Line. This week I received the regular Mystique Comiquette and I noticed that her left feet isn't touching the skull where he is supposed to stand on. There is 2 or 3 mm between her foot and the skull.

Anyone else had/has this problem and how can I solve this without disaster ?

Already thx

Hello everyone, I'm new here but a long time viewer. I'm from Belgium and I collect the AH Line. This week I received the regular Mystique Comiquette and I noticed that her left feet isn't touching the skull where he is supposed to stand on. There is 2 or 3 mm between her foot and the skull.

Anyone else had/has this problem and how can I solve this without disaster ?

Already thx

Welcome to the forum. Did you try to slide the pin for the left leg first into the hole or did you try to set both legs at the same time? I had this problem with Black Queen but I fixed it when I put both legs in at the same time and wiggled it a bit for a better fit.

Mystique joins the rest of the ladies.

P1060882.jpg

she looks really good with the other ladies, not as out of scale as one would've thought.

she looks really good with the other ladies, not as out of scale as one would've thought.

I think you're right. The ones that look out of place are Black Cat (really short since she's on boxes) and Mary Jane (really tall if she stands up from her bent position). It may be the angle of the shot though, not sure if they are lined up well. Black queen looks like she's falling over backwards from the weight of her boobage.

Welcome to the forum. Did you try to slide the pin for the left leg first into the hole or did you try to set both legs at the same time? I had this problem with Black Queen but I fixed it when I put both legs in at the same time and wiggled it a bit for a better fit.

There is only one peg and that is the one from the right leg. The left leg hasn't a peg. Thx for your help anyway.

Awesome pics lungs! She looks like the best of the AH bunch to me.

I don't collect this line, but I am very tempted at getting her now to go with the Wolvie, Sabes & Gambit PF's.. Add Deadpool and Lady Deathstrike, and that'll make a nice Weapon X alumni setup.

You talking about the print?

I dunno, I think it's one of the better ones I've seen :huh

Not that I really care anyways since I think the prints are basically lame altogether. :lol

Absolutely. The only problem is I'm running out of space. I'm still not sure where to put Elektra or Scarlet Witch.

That will be my problem as well, it's look like Mystique is fitting in scale there with the rest of them though, that's weird there was a pic of her next to the Mystique PF and they were almost the same size... Hmmmmm, I'm glad that she looks in scale with the rest of them because I have all the gals as well :monkey1

Back