Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made this wisecrack before, but in the tradition of SS's nods to Kenner the ex will be a Zuckuss figure!

5eac39e735ea22b22e436c079c3aefb0.jpg

Do you think there is any chance of hot toys doing any of the bounty hunters in future? Never know whether to go for these or not

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Do you think there is any chance of hot toys doing any of the bounty hunters in future? Never know whether to go for these or not

I doubt we'll ever see even a Bossk or IG-88 from Hot Toys. Zuckuss, 4-LOM and Dengar? Forget it, 100% guaranteed.

It's sad. They'd probably sell really well. Kenner confused me. Always called 4lom zuckuss

Since this guy is coming, and they re-released Boba, maybe a re-release of IG88!!! Just wishful thinking.... :lol

They can't do Boba right so they try re-release from time to time. That's not the case about IG. I want him too, but i'm realistic.

I am sure this will be over priced but I will order it anyway. I have enough reward points for a free figure, he might be the one to get it.

Finally something new about 4-LOM eventhough he is not my favourite bounty hunter but at least it is Star Wars and not marvel or dc. Looks great in the preview photo and can't wait to see the full reveal and maybe a tease about Zuckuss just like they did with the full reveal of R2-D2 and they teased C-3PO.

I would be very upset if this costs more than C-3PO. I don't think 3PO is even worth what SSC charged. I feel like SSC will gouge us on the price for this one.

I don't know why folks keep saying this will just be a new head with Threepio's body. The arms may be the same (and maybe part of the legs), but the torso is distinctly different from Threepio.

Now I'm sure Sideshow will be able to get some mileage out of the Threepio body...K-3PO, TC-14 to name a couple...but 4-LOM should look quite different....

Back