Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll "borrow" Rooks pose when 4-LOM arrives next week. It looks great.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got mine in the mail today along a few RO figures. Quickly opened to check for eventual broken pieces. Fortunately, nothing to report. On closer inspection, a few details feel quite cheap for a figure priced over $200 but i guess that's the price to pay for anyone willing to complete the hunters row.

Mine arrived yesterday.

The mouth pins were a little bent but the head rotates fine on mine.

Glad to have my Bounty Hunter line complete.

20320af35839c87badba084359a73e32.jpg

235e3e43e06b1656095dd482d958ae5b.jpg

cf7692866f7d83707d24295d12164ec8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How do you get on a waitlist for this? I didn't think it was gonna be sold out anytime soon...

Yeah, I gave up on getting the rest quite some time ago. If they had released these back when Bossk and IG were coming out and at that price point, I would have done it in a second but at over $200 a figure and I am not in love with how they look anyway, just not doing it.

These are Ebaying for $300-400 so that popculthca deal is not too bad compared but that is way too much for this figure. If down the road they do a second batch (or a 2nd batch mysteriously becomes available as has happened recently with other Sideshow endeavors) I would think about a discounted price point but with all the awesome stuff previewed at SDCC this year (and last) this has gone even further into the non-priority list of figures.

If they handle this like bossk, ig88, or boba fett, they'll just rerelease a tweaked version in a couple of years anyway. If I had everyone else, I would have gotten this.

Yeah, the price sideshow is asking is wayyyyyyy more than it should be. I'm only in for bounty hunters and a select few others due to the insane pricing, so figure(pun) I'll just bite the bullet and get it over with

I don't have any bounty hunters aside from Fett which is HT ROTJ. So waiting on their ESB version and eventually want to collect the rest of the bounty hunters but this guy is the last on my list.
Fett
Han In Carbonite
Bossk/IG-88
Dengar
Zuckuss
4LOM

Back