Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much longer till we get the 10 day notice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

There seems be to be lots of discussion about this because of some youtube dude getting into the argument about it.:lol

In ESB, they are just "Imperial walkers" and it was Kenner who named them "ATAT's." In the Kenner 1981 commercials they are pronounced at at, not aye-tee aye-tee, so to me that's the source..

Well....by that logic, the bug looking bounty hunter droid is called Zuckuss; while there non-droid bug looking partner is 4-LOM. Cause that is what (Kenner) the original sorce said.

Figure looks great... I think I'll wait a bit and see if I can get him on the cheap somewhere, but I definitely plan on adding him to the collection.

Six bounty hunters come to $1300 (average price is almost $220 each.) Yeah Fett and maybe Bossk and IG you could argue are essentials (and Dengar for me) but with so much coming now, I admire those willing to take the plunge with 4-LOM and Zuckuss at $220 a pop.

Having all six on a shelf with Vader talking to them would be an AWESOME display. I only wish I had the space and coin. Congrats to those who are getting them, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics!

No need to rush. These figures will be laying around next year in a sale.

No need to rush. These figures will be laying around next year in a sale.

I keep hearing about Sideshow sales and the infamous Spooktacular event..but I don't recall coming across old discounted Sideshow Star Wars figures on there site. Not to mention the limited run (or at least the scare tactic that they use) makes me feel like if I don't pre-order the bounty hunters (and other 'super limited' figures like Freddy), I'll miss out and have to pay eBay prices.

Having all six on a shelf with Vader talking to them would be an AWESOME display. I only wish I had the space and coin. Congrats to those who are getting them, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics!

That reminds me..we need a nice Executor backdrop for that display. Akin to something that the super talented Jazz guy would make; but not $1000 that requires 40 hours to assemble. Like just a nice heavy card stock back drop with flooring and a drop off..so you can have Piett getting dissed back by Bossk. "..Snook Ralph" - which I guess is "Go fuc* yourself/I will kill you and wear you skin as my new skin" in Trandoshan.

I keep hearing about Sideshow sales and the infamous Spooktacular event..but I don't recall coming across old discounted Sideshow Star Wars figures on there site. Not to mention the limited run (or at least the scare tactic that they use) makes me feel like if I don't pre-order the bounty hunters (and other 'super limited' figures like Freddy), I'll miss out and have to pay eBay prices.

I don't think they has ever been anything in the spooktalucar etc
That has been a real bargain. Esp shipped to the U.K.

If anything the ebay price will probably be lower. Not a huge market for the bug guys at over $200 a pop.

the original sideshow bossk release sells for around £180 to £200 not sure about 1g-88 not seen it on ebay.. so can see 4-lom and zuckuss selling for around that on the ebay aftermarket

the original sideshow bossk release sells for around £180 to £200 not sure about 1g-88 not seen it on ebay.. so can see 4-lom and zuckuss selling for around that on the ebay aftermarket

I have passed on the original exclusive bossk on ebay several times for around $150 over the last year because the new head looks much improved. I did buy the regular IG-88 a few months back for $175 I think because I wanted the base he comes with.

No way. 150 as max. These guys are not highly demanded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to cancel. If I had Dengar and Zuckuss, would have kept the order. I have so much on order I had to put this one on the backburner. I don't think it'll sell out though. :(

Back