Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the design, but I really don't need another clone, right now. I need to save some money for Bossk and the Snowtrooper. I might pick this one up further down the line though, just cause he's orange.

Who took the jam outta your doughnut?

He's a brilliant clone...you're just jealous he's got a purse and you don't. :thwak:thwak

Nobody took the jam out of my doughnut. That's my problem. :lol

And I already have a purse. :pfft:

5x13_Mans_bag.jpg

Nobody took the jam out of my doughnut. That's my problem. :lol

And I already have a purse. :pfft:

5x13_Mans_bag.jpg

Yes!!! If only someone made a 1/6 of the Friends cast. Sigh...

Dang... I just started selling some of my clones due to having too many figures and not enough display space. But this guy... makes me want to dive back in! D'oh!

Impressive gallery...looking forward to this.
Can't wait to see the shots folks'll post from SDCC of this one...

Yeah they did change it, before it said "the regular without the extra 2nd airbourne base."

Don't know if i should get the Standard then so it matches my standard Cody :confused:

Would've been awesome to debut a Thermal Detonator or Droid Popper with him :(

I've only bought non-exclusives when it's come to the clones... allows you to save quite a bit of money. I personally don't care for the individualized stands and I have so many clones packed on a shelf that I don't have room for stands anyway :lol

Yes!!! If only someone made a 1/6 of the Friends cast. Sigh...

Dang... I just started selling some of my clones due to having too many figures and not enough display space. But this guy... makes me want to dive back in! D'oh!

I know the feeling. Once the ex wife went my homes was once again turn into my place. My GF also likes what I like. Not sure if I am happy about it. But 2 months ago something happen to my 33,000 pool. Its being turn into a collection room.

I kind of wish they'd source their Kamas out of the material their pistol bags are made from, I like that look.

Did get every armoured Clone from the movies. I think this is pretty much the last of the lot. Frankly besides the walker drivers from ROTS, I can't think of any left.

Did get every armoured Clone from the movies. I think this is pretty much the last of the lot. Frankly besides the walker drivers from ROTS, I can't think of any left.

Plus Galactic Marines, Star Crops Troops, Kashyyyk Clones, just off the top of my head...

Other then neyo I believe we have about 25 more to go. Then let's not forget the clone wars cartoons. Rex, fox, waxed,blowers and more. Are from the cartoon. I like rex. In the long run order 66 work for him, but not for Cody.

Did I miss something? Where did Cody get the binoculars that they show in this guy's gallery. I don't remember the figure coming with them.

Back