Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from work and this was waiting for me.
It's a cool looking figure, I'll take more pics later.
Photo2.jpg

:chew

Well, this convinced me to pick one up from CSC (who has them in stock right now, but probably not for long once people catch wind of it.) I'll await it with bated breath.

I'm pretty impressed with this figure but I think some problems might be having are from making it TOO accurate. The unattached sides on the chest armor may be how the 1:1 armor worked, but I'd like to see some connector here. I do love how the shoes actually look like the Italian loafers that were originally used - they're weathered, a different white and are sculpted like shoes, which isn't something that any Stormtrooper has had before.

Please how do you correct the chest armor on the stormtrooper? Do you have to take the helmet and the armor down? Then use the hairdryer on the inside of the armor and when corrected put it back? Or you can do it with the figure intact?

Guess what guys! I just found a blessing in disguise! The body is assembled mostly by screws. Remember how the Bucks are impossible to open because of all those glued parts? Well, guess what? Now you can fix most of the loose joints. My shoulder joints were very loose. I took apart the torso and tightened the screws just a bit and now the shoulders are nice and snug, almost like a truetype! I did the same for the hips. You just need a small philips screwdriver made for opening up watches and the like.

Really cool! Thanks for letting us know!

BTW does the exclusive pistol fit in the back holster?

I'm loving all these upgrades you guys are doing to him and so quickly too. :rock He looked really nice outa the box but now he looks fantastic.

Back