Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The point is you SHOULDN'T need to do a body swap on a $100+ figure. That's Sideshow Collectibles for you.

That's Enterbay for you too, as often as not - except the price point is at least twice that. I'm not disagreeing, but it's a lot easier to accept the need for a body swap when the MSRP is not butt-clenchingly painful. I won't be swapping the body on this - the arm length doesn't bother me.

While we're all currently enjoying the latest looks at what's in store from Sideshow at this year's SDCC (Hey, we asked for Hoth! And we're getting Hoth! :yess)...I thought I'd throw in some fresh pics of what was one of the highlights from last year's offerings....the Tusken Raider!

Just got back from the Jundland Wastes, er. actually, my folks place in the southwest, and I had some fun snapping some shots of this savage warrior outside....

What an amazing figure! Looks pretty awesome taking aim in his "natural surroundings"...

Better watch out though...as a crazy old wizard once said...."The Jundland Wastes are not to be traveled lightly...."

Can't believe this figure is still easily available...it is really one of Sideshow's best!

Really awesome pictures. I really want to pick this one up. But what's holding me back is a couple of clones I want to get and some new items to Pre-Order including PF'S

Thanks for the compliments, folks!

It was a blast getting shots of this one outside...really brings out the best in an already great figure....

While it's exciting to see more "Hoth" - centric entries on the way, I sure hope Sideshow revisits Tatooine...would love to get some Jawas in these environments!

would love to get some Jawas in these environments!

No kidding! Bring on a Jawa 2 pack! I'd settle for some slightly longer Jawa robes that can be trimmed to size for customs - I need some Jawas of differing heights and the robe is the only thing holding that back.

I'll third that. Would love some Jawas. I'm surprised that they haven't been released, already. Sure it would require a new body, but the costume would be dirt cheap, easy to manufacture and if they did a good job they'd sell by the boatload. Even the most casual Star Wars fan likes 'em.

jedibear - Awesome, awesome shots! I love taking the figures out to do this! I am jonesing for the Speeder Bikes and Scout Troopers as I have a great place to do shots of them about 15 minutes away from me.

amidala_zelda - If those are studio shots, they are amazing! Incredible work on the diorama. How long did that take you to do?

Thanks DC....I used to live in NoCal...with some prime "Endor" spots right out my door....hoping it doesn't take SS too long to get those "Hoth" figures to us....I've got lots of great "Hoth" spots around here in the winter....

Amidala...your studio work is always "most impressive"....a lot of care and craft in there...looks great!

Awesome photos as always! But they all clearly show the biggest flaw with this figure. The arms are at least an inch too short.

Hmm. Not sure if I will need a body swap or if I can get away with some kind of arm extension or arm sub.

Back