1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting and welcome!

Man it's going to be a long wait for my locally bought bike!

Thanks FlyandFight and Aliaz!

After I pulled the Hasbro one out I was looking at it and for the time it was made, wow, they really did a decent job on it.

Hey everyone,

First time poster, long time lurker when I have a chance. Someone asked for comparison pics of the Hasbro and SSC bike, here they are. If you want different angles or anything, just say the word.

View attachment 203835

View attachment 203836

In terms of quality, there seems not to be much difference between the two. But big price difference.

I have a feeling the Hasbro bikes are going to be in demand soon, glad I picked one up when I could. It looks pretty good compared to the SS one, and I like the larger version. I am from Texas, we always go bigger here.

Besides, I have so many of the 1/6 figures on pre-order, my wallet will appreciate skipping the bike.

I know Hasbro has released several Speeder bikes over the years, POtF2, POTJ, and some others. And with a scout, Luke, and Leia.

Anyone know if there are any variations in sculpt or paint on them? Wondering about getting one if I don't like the SS.....

Got a chance to play a little bit. I'm really digging both the bike and the troopers!! My one complaint is the price point for the bike. That being said, there are a lot of small, detailed parts that are definitely not on the Hasbro model that to me, puts the SSC bike way ahead of the game IMHO.

2015-08-14 13.55.33.jpg
2015-08-14 13.55.50.jpg
2015-08-14 13.57.23.jpg

May be an illusion but is there a slight sag on the front part of the bike in these pics?

Such a shame the setup costs close to 500 dollars delivered. Everyone really needs 2-3 of these for a good display.

May be an illusion but is there a slight sag on the front part of the bike in these pics?

Such a shame the setup costs close to 500 dollars delivered. Everyone really needs 2-3 of these for a good display.

Unfortunately, it is not an illusion. I'm going to take it apart and see if I can adjust it...let's hope it's fixable!

Unfortunately, it is not an illusion. I'm going to take it apart and see if I can adjust it...let's hope it's fixable!

Don't try to adjust it. It's supposed to be there.

16B8754D-CB47-4ADB-8095-027DDBDF74CD.jpg

Rubio...

Thank you....as always, your photos are great. And a really big thanks for the heads-up in post 780....so glad I saw that. Appreciate your attention to that and sharing with us.

Question on the display stand...is it a ratchet-style post ( one the will stay in place at angles)?

It looks great. The Scout looks cool and the bike looks really well detailed.

Keep the pics coming....got a few more days here....

Hey everyone,

First time poster, long time lurker when I have a chance. Someone asked for comparison pics of the Hasbro and SSC bike, here they are. If you want different angles or anything, just say the word.

View attachment 203835

View attachment 203836

The old Hasbro bike still holds well today. A bit of weathering and it is a fantastic piece. Not to mention the interesting swiveling stand they had back then. Will keep both the Hasbro and SSC bikes

Hey everyone,

View attachment 203835

View attachment 203836
This is good as from certain angles the Hasbro will fit right in, meaning I have three speeders to display :) and thankfully sideshows isn't as small as I thought it was going to be

Hey everyone,

View attachment 203835

View attachment 203836

Nice comparison pics. Like others have said the hasbro still holds up pretty well against SS. I just can't justify paying anything near the 200-300euro price mark they're asking for something that i feel looks off scale wise.

Back