• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1/6 starwars Figures F/S

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolkansaswind

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow 1/6 starwars Figures Ex Leia

ok i have to sell off my LOOSE sideshow 1/6 starwars figures

all mint and compleat ... NO BOXES ... paypal or $ order ... i have trading references on this bourd
ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING ... SHIPPING ANY WERE IN THE USA $7.99

thank you

The Palpatine 12 inch Figure features: ................. MUST SELL ..... $25 ... SHIPPED

Fully articulated short male body with 30+ points of articulation
Authentic likeness of Ian McDiarmid as Palpatine
Pants
Tunic
Robe
Boots
Force Hand - Left
Saber Hand - Right
Neutral Hand - Left
Pistol Hand - Right
'Arrest' Lightsaber Hilt
'Arrest' Lights
..................................... $25

LEIA EPS4 EXclusive $30 thisis the exclusive with the binders ....... SOLD

WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS ... THANK YOU
<<<<<<<< im getting a lot of emails to be fair to every one every figure is for sale untill i have been paid ... >>>>>
View attachment 9462

View attachment 9463

Last edited:
You can't go wrong with coolkansaswind :rock :rock Very easy transaction.

Hey "coolkansaswind". I just sent you a PM for the regular Anakin Skywalker and the regular Episode IV Princess Leia in the white dress. Get back to me. Thanks. :D

Bumpity bump bump.... Purchased Kit Fisto, Probe Droids, Obi Wan ANH and Bespin Luke. Thanks for the awesome deal Cool.. you da man!

Hi "coolkansaswind". I just sent you a Paypal payment today for the Star Wars regular edition Anakin Skywalker. Thanks again for giving me such a great low price on him! I hope to get the Episode IV Princess Leia from you soon too. If you have her in about a week. Thanks again! :D

Hey guys, I just got in the regular edition SS Episode III Anakin Skywalker from coolkansaswind today! :D A great guy with great deals! I highly recommend him to everyone.

I just wish I could get Leia from you.... :eek:

Oh well, at least I finally have Anakin. :emperor

Thanks again.

Back