Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tin... and Joo too! Nice shootin'! :gun

Pics by Tin from Toy-world.com.hk
IJSideShow1.jpg

IJSideShow2.jpg

I'm very pleasd. With a little weathering on the boots, jacket, holster and repaint to the eyes he'll be good to go.

Looks good. Bring on that big a$$ German dude that got a close shave from the airplane propeller. I will have to pick this one up later as I am about to get slammed with the Samaritan and Ani PF! Yikes!

Great looking pics! Even though Sideshow isn't pumping out 12" figures, it is putting out quality. I can't wait to get it.

Now bring on Toht!

Oh hell yes. All my fears are gone. He looks great. Give him to me now, sideshow! I don't want to wait a few more weeks!

Let's calm down now guys-- What's with all this excitement?... Isn't this license and line dead?:monkey3

It's almost as if someone said that as soon as collectors got this definitive Indy in hand the excitement would explode to the point where there was a feverish need for the forthcoming announcements.

Patience... IS... a virtue.

They are good, but SS has a slew of very talented artists.

Yeah, they have just a few. Justin is just the alpha party pooper. :lol
---------------------------------------------------------------

Just now seeing these images and he looks amazing!! Great detail and paint apps all around.

IJSideShow2.jpg

The improvement in eye paint capturing the characters properly from Frodo and Sam, to Clonobi, to Gandalf, and now Indy has been improving quite quickly over these few figures.

Pics by Tin from Toy-world.com.hk
IJSideShow1.jpg

Hmm, I'm just not feeling this as much as the rest of you seem to be, and it annoys me that I can't put my finger on what I don't like about the paint job. Too heavy on the eyeliner maybe? The lips might be a bit too dark, the eyebrows and hairline not feathered enough? It's annoying, but in these shots for some reason I'm reminded of the Medicom sculpt/paintjob (not the body/costume/accessories) and I wasn't a huge fan of how that turned out.

EDIT: I've realised it's not the Medicom the paint job reminds me of, it's the SSC prototype (I knew it was a figure I'd seen pics of). These pics look a lot like it (obviously!) but I was never a fan of how that paint job made the sculpt look.

The sculpt looks much better than the prototype. Great job Trevor! It could just be that it doesn't have an inch worth of paint on it. It looks like they sewed the the collar down on the jacket. I like that. That's a major problem with the Medicom. The only nitpick I have is the stubble. It's too think on the jaw-line. Harrison's stubble goes higher. That being said, it is amazing and much better than I imagined it could be.

I can't wait to get mine from corner store!

Hmm, I'm just not feeling this as much as the rest of you seem to be, and it annoys me that I can't put my finger on what I don't like about the paint job. Too heavy on the eyeliner maybe? The lips might be a bit too dark, the eyebrows and hairline not feathered enough? It's annoying, but in these shots for some reason I'm reminded of the Medicom sculpt/paintjob (not the body/costume/accessories) and I wasn't a huge fan of how that turned out.

EDIT: I've realised it's not the Medicom the paint job reminds me of, it's the SSC prototype (I knew it was a figure I'd seen pics of). These pics look a lot like it (obviously!) but I was never a fan of how that paint job made the sculpt look.

(checks wrist for pulse, then neck and shakes head) Sorry guys.... he's a gonner...:medic

OH CRAP!!! Missed this thread, I was considering canceling, but NO MORE!!!

I like what I am seeing.

qkzone20081109135017-43058800-14601.jpg

Sorry if this had been brought up but where did he get this shoes from..Indy looks great as is but with that Truetype i think its just a little better definitly what I had wanted to do.

Back