Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm usually the first to proudly bash Sideshow for their shortcomings...

But some of the criticisms of this figure are getting downright absurd.

Do me a favor and please cancel your exclusives since it sucks so bad. I've been on the waitlist for quite a while...

To those who have the figure in hand, what material does the jacket seem to be made of? Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, I just haven't read this whole thread.

But some of the criticisms of this figure are getting downright absurd.

Do me a favor and please cancel your exclusives since it sucks so bad.
I think I'll keep my 3 just to spite you. :chew

If you're so easy to "proudly bash" and point out faults and criticize other Sideshow products then what makes ANY criticism of this particular figure absurd? I just don't get it. I mean, to each their own, but jeez!

If you're so easy to "proudly bash" and point out faults and criticize other Sideshow products then what makes ANY criticism of this particular figure absurd? I just don't get it. I mean, to each their own, but jeez!

What's with us Indy Gearheads getting 3 of these figures each? :lol

That's right, customizing fun! :rock

Wow, this figure turned out nice. When it comes to 12" I don't know enough to be picking it apart. I look for likeness, paint apps (which look okay to me), and overall appearance. And I like this alot. I don't collect 1:6 but I gotta have Indy.

Reposting for those who missed it.. yes actual new Images. :lol

Thank you Ashton :cool::whip

Found these on the OSW:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86720

IMG_63721.jpg

IMG_63751.jpg

IMG_63781.jpg

When I get mine in I think I will put him on an HT body, the body that I am currently using for Jedi Luke. I think the Pro will look much better for Jedi Luke, and the HT body seems to fit Indy well.

My b-day is next week, hope we get them in around then :rock

What's with us Indy Gearheads getting 3 of these figures each? :lol

That's right, customizing fun! :rock

Given the current pacing, I almost want to get a second and turn it into TOD Indy. The likelihood of another Indy from the first 3 films other than Map Room gear is unlikely I'd say, if we get another it'd probably be older Indy from KOTCS, so best hope for TOD is get this one and customize it. Which raises the question, any good 1/6 swords out there close to what Indy uses in TOD?

Given the current pacing, I almost want to get a second and turn it into TOD Indy. The likelihood of another Indy from the first 3 films other than Map Room gear is unlikely I'd say, if we get another it'd probably be older Indy from KOTCS, so best hope for TOD is get this one and customize it. Which raises the question, any good 1/6 swords out there close to what Indy uses in TOD?

The one that comes with the Relic Hunter figures is quite nice...and metal to boot. Here is a pic (sorry to sully up this thread with a Medicom pic). It's pretty close to the actual prop:

imageload

IMG_0704.JPG

Last edited:

:confused:

I did say some of the criticisms didn't I?

Easy fella....

And BTW if anyone still knows where to order one of these things outside of Ebay please hook a brother up! :gun

So close but yet so far!!

I just hope they don't ship these things out at the snails pace that they shipped
Clone Armour Kenobie ex. Mine got charged on a Tuesday the second day they started shipping them and didn't go out until Weds of the following week.

Peoples regular editions shipped before mine. I know they had alot of stuff going out and they were short staffed but I think mine may have got lost in the shuffle . I'm willing to give some time definatly, but not going to wait like I did on Obi-wan.

OMG! Someone get that Indy some burgers!! :google

LOL, that pic does kind of put things in perspective doesn't it?

MaulFan said:
Is this sword easy to come by?

Not really sure, I got it with the Relic Hunter figure a few years back, not really sure how hard they are to come by nowadays, but they used to be pretty plentiful on eBay. Never looked for just the sword by itself, but it is one of the best accessories from that figure IMO.

Back