Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way too buff for pretty much everything they used it for - TIE Pilot, ATAT driver, etc. I've found it to be a somewhat fragile body too in terms of pins and swivels breaking.

it's sad that that body is either way too buff for some characters and not buff enough for others. I've switched out the body on every SSC figure I've ever had/have. The only ones that are still on the stock body are the newest Vader and Naboo Maul figures. I don't know why it's so hard to make a good 1/6 body. Even DamToys makes pretty decent bodies (though sometimes loose). SS makes some of the worst figure bodies IMO along with Star Ace.

Actually a Damtoys body would probably work perfect for this, since it's got the more slender upper body. Think I'll be switching mine over to one when I get it next week.

I thought for sure I would be swapping out the body on this until I got it in hand. After posing it I’m more than happy with how it looks on the stock body but I’d love to see some pics of it on something else.

I saw someone on YouTube just used a brown Crayola marker to color the white arm ties. Looked pretty decent for a quick fix. May still get this at some point if I can get it for closer to $220 shipped. Wouldn’t be surprised as it seems like eventually most Sideshow figures are offered with free shipping and get discounted.

I saw someone on YouTube just used a brown Crayola marker to color the white arm ties. Looked pretty decent for a quick fix. May still get this at some point if I can get it for closer to $220 shipped. Wouldn?t be surprised as it seems like eventually most Sideshow figures are offered with free shipping and get discounted.

aa82540254bc21d0cb6b9aa6f6894f46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A simply amazing ensemble!!! :clap

Haha just a couple....

Was waiting in anticipation for that response :lol

So.....freakin.....good[emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That really looks bad with that second Gamorrean on the end, Chakaman. I?ll do you a favor and take him off your hands though. You?re welcome.

Ha, whos missing? Not many. Thanks for sharing.
They all look great!

The Goon squad in full effect.

Just awesome - would love a higher-res version of this pic for my Chakaman customs pics collection. So inspirational!:clap

Nikto, Klatu and Barada all in 1/6! Be still my heart! This lineup right here is what Sideshow should've been cranking out for the past few years. Keep them just below a $200 price point and make a killing. Awesome lineup, Chakaman!

Awesome group Chakaman !!!

Beautiful customs Chakaman! Amazing job.

Thanks for all the kind words and comments everyone. I do have a Vedain, Kithaba and a few human skiff guards in the works. I hope to finish them up in the coming months.

I am also eager to work on Lando. He is a great figure.

Just received my Lando and I'm pretty happy with it overall. Outfit looks nice and no issues with cracking pleather that I can see. The body does seem too broad in hand and the armor is very plastic looking, but those shouldn't be too hard to correct.

Here's hoping this isn't the last SW figure they ever make.

It's a nice looking Lando, just not a Billy Dee Lando. It kind of reminds me of a comic book Billy Dee Lando. You know how an artist takes the character and "chisels" them up.

So has anybody else been able to remove the head from the helmeted sculpt like they said we'd be able to? Because mine seems to be glued in really strong.

Some people had the same experience with the helmeted Snowspeeder Luke IIRC. Maybe the helmet fell off during filming and they thought it was intentional. Do any of the new production pics showcase it like that?

Back