Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That argument goes either way based on your reaction every time someones dislikes the ST:

Oh no, someone does not like a Star Wars movie that I do like. Alert the police, they are not being a proper fan

The same thing happened with the prequels and now people defend them like crazy. Doesn’t it get exhausting complaining 24/7 over a movie?

The same thing happened with the prequels and now people defend them like crazy. Doesn’t it get exhausting complaining 24/7 over a movie?

Please identify these people who are defending the PT.:lecture

And no judgement, but interesting that the PT was widely maligned... until TLJ showed up.:lol

I question the sanity of you guys... seriously. Preferring TFM over TLJ is absolutely insane in my world. But whatever. People have amazingly different preferences... but but, as long as we all have something to like ;-)

I question the sanity of you guys... seriously. Preferring TFM over TLJ is absolutely insane in my world. But whatever. People have amazingly different preferences... but but, as long as we all have something to like ;-)

Yeah, and some still think their personal preferences are facts...

This is the real reason why such discussions go on...

We didnt question yours when you said you madly love TLJ.

Haha. I never said that ;-) ...but you are welcome to question my sanity. ...and it’s all a joke anyways.

:lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Can't tell if that's his teeth or just his snuff in place.:dunno

My Swedish and Danish buddies swore by that stuff. Except... it causes mouth cancer like a mother****er.:lol

Don’t actually know anyone in Denmark who use that stuff, but in Sweden and Norway it’s huge! ...It’s pretty disgusting [emoji1786]

Don’t actually know anyone in Denmark who use that stuff, but in Sweden and Norway it’s huge! ...It’s pretty disgusting [emoji1786]

They all had red welts inside their mouths that looked kinda disturbing but they swore by the "buzz.":dunno:horror

The Last Jedi makes The Phantom Menace look like a masterpiece.

The basis of TPM story is good.

Political tensions allowing a sinister leader to gain power by carefully orchestrating all parties.

But it was so badly done with the explaining of the force, Ani oops, darth building 3po and of course the godawful Jar Jar.

But it is better than TLJ. I honestly never thought I would see a worse SW film than TPM.

But Rian delivered with his sack of muck.

Where is my Skiff Lando Sideshow!!!

Preferring TFM over TLJ is absolutely insane in my world.

As terrible as TPM is, at least it didn't completely break Star Wars lore the way TLJ did. In addition, Rey and Kylo are blocks of wood, Poe was turned into a gender stereotype - a TV trope known as a "buffoon", Jake Skywalker was straight-up character assassination, and Finn was reduced to a racist caricature. Maul and Ewan were cool even though they did very little.

Back to lando, this went from:
no way in hell ss can’t compare
to nycc saw this in person and it looks good
Still, I’ll wait for the ht
Then, the tremendous ht slowdown and inevitable sequel figure releases for months
Now:
Where the hell is my lando ss?

Back